Gmelius is a software company that provides tools to help businesses with their email and communication needs. Their products include a CRM system, an email marketing platform, and a customer support solution. They have a wide range of customers, from small businesses to enterprise companies.
The latest Gmelius for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Gmelius Andorid App Summary
Gmelius Ltd has developed the Gmelius for Android. You can find it under the Communication category on Play Store. Since its inception, Gmelius has got over 24318+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 2.7 rating and the latest version of it is 1.9.23
The latest update of Gmelius is Mar 28, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Gmelius App Overview and Details
Stay on top of your inbox while keeping your team in sync: Manage shared inboxes like support@ and sales@, access your Gmail shared labels, share and assign emails to your teammates, add context with email notes, track, schedule and snooze emails, send meeting invites and more.
With the Gmelius app for Android, your key Gmelius collaboration features become available at your fingertips.
Important: This is a beta version. Based on your feedback we will continue to improve the app.
🔥 Shared Inbox: Manage group emails like sales@ and support@.
🔥 Shared Gmail Labels: Easily organize emails by client and project.
🔥 Email Assignment: Share and delegate emails to your team members.
🔥 Email Notes: @mention teammates and collaborate behind the scenes. No more bcc or fwd!
🔥 Customize your swipes: your favorite email actions right at your fingertips (share, assign, snooze, etc).
🔥 Meeting Scheduler: Insert your pre-defined meeting invites inside your emails, including Google Meet or Zoom links, with availability synced from Google Calendar
🔥 Email Templates: Insert pre-written emails from your compose window.
🔥 Email Sequences: Put your email outreach on autopilot.
🔥 Email Tracking: Find out when and where your emails are opened.
🔥 Send Later: Schedule your drafts to be sent with perfect timing.
🔥 Snooze: Configure your incoming emails so they come back when you’re ready.
🔥 Follow-ups: Never forget to reply to an email.
Stay on top of your conversations with notifications
Gmelius will send you notifications on new conversations, email opens and email notes.
Real-time sync with your web app
All changes made in the Gmelius mobile app will immediately appear in your Gmelius inbox in your browser, and within any integration you have set (ex: if a Shared Inbox is synced with a Slack channel). This app complements and works in synergy with your web app.
What is Gmelius?
Gmelius is the first collaboration platform that integrates natively inside Google Workspace, and connects it with the other daily apps used by your company like Slack and Trello. We allow teams to collaborate while working from the tools they already know and love. No need to migrate data to a different third-party solution nor to learn how to use another application.
Don’t have a Gmelius account yet?
Gmelius is a Freemium solution. You can choose a plan suited to the needs of your team, from Free to Enterprise. Gmelius simplifies teamwork. Try us!
Features of Gmelius for PC
Inbox Management platform for teams. It turns Gmail, Outlook and IMAP accounts into a Shared Inbox, where teams can manage their emails together. Gmelius also offers Shared Labels, Email Assignment, Notes, Swipes, Snooze, Meeting Scheduler, Templates, Tracking, Send Later, Sequences, Follow-ups and more.
1. Shared Inbox: Manage group emails like sales@ and support@.
2. Shared Gmail Labels: Easily organize emails by client and project.
3. Email Assignment: Share and delegate emails to your team members.
4. Email Notes: @mention teammates and collaborate behind the scenes. No more bcc or fwd!
5. Customize your swipes: your favorite email actions right at your emails (share, assign, snooze, etc).
6. Meeting Scheduler: Insert your pre-defined meeting invites inside your emails, including Google Meet or Zoom links, with availability synced from Google Calendar
7. Email Templates: Insert pre-written emails from your compose window.
8. Email Sequences: Put your email outreach on autopilot.
9. Email Tracking: Find out when and where your emails are opened.
10. Send Later: Schedule your drafts to be sent with perfect timing.
Install “Gmelius” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Gmelius on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Gmelius app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Gmelius.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Gmelius On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Gmelius Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 28, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Gmelius?
Discover our brand new mobile application featuring many bug fixes and major performance improvements.
Gmelius has a lot of features that make it a great choice for managing your email, including the ability to snooze messages, set reminders, and more. Overall, it’s a great application and well worth the price.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Gmelius for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Gmelius Reviews
Not really understanding the tracker? I simply want a read receipt on my android. But all of my own testing is zero results.
Love it. Its great in every way so far. However, I wish it had more customisation options. The account side of things also looks very outdated compared to the amazing ui of the app overall.
Very good app with beautiful interface. It performs it’s work well. I never miss any email.
Looks very nice alternative client for Google. Until you bring dark mode, I’ll keep it not use
The app continues to stop at start. It hasn’t since installed.
Very very power full . Thanks for this unique app
Sign In With Google Doesn’t Work…
caught in a feelin’.
We refer the ownership of This Gmelius to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Gmelius and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Gmelius. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Gmelius.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.