A flashlight is a portable hand-held electric light. The source of the light is usually a small incandescent light bulb or light-emitting diode (LED). A typical flashlight consists of a light bulb set in a reflector, a batteries, and a switch. These components are usually housed in a cylindrical case that may have a lanyard or other attachment point.
Do you know the technical specifics of Flashlight for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Flashlight Andorid App Summary
The Flashlight application developer is S2Apps.com. They listed the Flashlight under the Tools category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Flashlight is more than 96262. With a 4.2, the latest 3.1 of the Flashlight is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Flashlight is Sep 28, 2018, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Flashlight on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Flashlight On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 28, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Flashlight Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Flashlight on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Flashlight and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Flashlight on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Flashlight for PC
1. The flashlight turns on the camera flash and the device screen on maximum brightness, fully illuminating the environment.
2. If you do not have flash, or if your flash is not supported, only the screen is turned on maximum brightness.
3. Widgets can be added anywhere, even on the lock screen of the phone.
4. If your android is the 4.3, you do not need to unlock the phone to activate the flashlight.
5. The flashlight is activated by a widget.
6. The flashlight is deactivated by a widget.
7. The flashlight has a low battery indicator.
8. The flashlight can be used while the phone is locked.
9. The flashlight can be used while the phone is unlocked.
10. The flashlight is compatible with most Android devices.
Flashlight App Overview and Details
This flashlight turns on the camera flash and the device screen on maximum brightness, fully illuminating the environment.
If you do not have flash, or if your flash is not supported, only the screen is turned on maximum brightness.
Widgets can be added anywhere, even on the lock screen of the phone.
If your android is the 4.3, you do not need to unlock the phone to activate the flashlight.
Whats New In this Flashlight?
– ads removal
The flashlight application is a great tool for anyone who needs a little extra light in their lives. Whether you’re looking for a way to light up a dark room or you need a tool to help you find your way in the dark, the flashlight app is a great choice. With a simple interface and a variety of different settings, the flashlight app is a must-have for anyone who needs a little extra light in their life.
Downloading and installing the Flashlight for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
Recent Flashlight Reviews
You can see flashlight to torch light on some Reyansh to
Comes in handy
Only just startng out with this new tablet. Haven’t set up to use yet. Hoping for the best. Will rate it then for real.
Screen lite version of flashlight. Works Great! Brite and No ads. I love it. It has good light direction also. Great for around the house, in bed and for walks at night.
I like this app very much because you can still use other apps while you are using this
We refer the ownership of This Flashlight to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flashlight and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flashlight. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flashlight.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.