EagleTrack Driver is a mobile app that connects drivers with nearby businesses that need deliveries or pickups. Drivers can choose from a variety of jobs, including grocery delivery, package pickup, and restaurant delivery. EagleTrack Driver is perfect for busy people who need to make money on their own schedule. With EagleTrack Driver, drivers can work as much or as little as they want.
In this article, we will show you how to download EagleTrack Driver For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at EagleTrack Driver technical specifications first.
EagleTrack Driver Andorid App Summary
MTData Pty Ltd is the developer of this EagleTrack Driver application. It is listed under the Business category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 55+ users of this app. The EagleTrack Driver app rating is currently 5.25.
It was last updated on Oct 13, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of EagleTrack Driver for PC
– EagleTrack Driver connects drivers to the fleet management system, providing insights into driver activity and vehicle use.
– Drivers can sign in to available vehicles using a Driver ID and PIN.
– The Pre-trip Checklist helps drivers collect necessary trip data for FBT exemption claims.
– Trip data is automatically collected and reported to help with FBT claims.
– The EagleTrack solution provides insights into fleet activity and driver behaviour.
– Learn more about the EagleTrack solution at www.eagletrack.com.au
|App Name:||EagleTrack Driver On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||MTData Pty Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 13, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download EagleTrack Driver For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download EagleTrack Driver on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type EagleTrack Driver and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the EagleTrack Driver andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
EagleTrack Driver App Overview and Details
EagleTrack Driver has been designed by drivers for drivers. Drivers can stay connected with the center of business operations while they’re out on the road.
The driver app integrates with the tracking device and EagleTrack fleet management software, centralising all vehicle and driver inputs into one system. This provides insight into driver activity with the ability to identify which driver are using which vehicles at any given time.
– Sign into available vehicles by logging in with a unique Driver ID and PIN.
– Drivers are prompted to complete a Pre-trip Checklist before beginning their journey.
– Automatically collect trip data to report on Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) exemptions to make tax claims easy.
Note: A current license subscription to the EagleTrack base service and driver app add-on is required to use this app. All vehicles to be tracked on the software require an EagleTrack hardware device each.
Learn more about the EagleTrack solution at www.eagletrack.com.au
Whats New In this EagleTrack Driver?
1. Upgrade SQLite library
1. High Res Photo queue stuck
2. Add support for Items | list name being configurable
3. Change FuelType UniqueKey in Fuel Report to FuelType ListItemID
4. Standard Pre-Trip Template – Pre-Trip History button not displaying pre trip questions
The EagleTrack Driver application is an excellent way for truck drivers to keep track of their driving logs and hours. The application is easy to use and helps drivers stay organized and compliant with the law. I highly recommend this application to any truck driver.
This concludes our article on EagleTrack Driver Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or EagleTrack Driver for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This EagleTrack Driver to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EagleTrack Driver and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the EagleTrack Driver. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EagleTrack Driver.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.