E-walk is an innovative new app that allows you to go hiking without the need for a data or GPS signal. Simply download the app and your desired map before you head out, and then follow the directions and GPS tracking even when you’re offline. With E-walk, you can explore the great outdoors without worry, and discover new trails and hidden gems all while staying safe and connected.
We will help you download the E-walk – Hiking offline GPS for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
- Download & Install E-walk – Hiking offline GPS on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
- E-walk – Hiking offline GPS Andorid App Summary
- E-walk – Hiking offline GPS App Overview and Details
- Features of E-walk – Hiking offline GPS for PC
- Whats New In this E-walk – Hiking offline GPS?
- Recent E-walk – Hiking offline GPS Reviews
Download & Install E-walk – Hiking offline GPS on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install E-walk – Hiking offline GPS on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for E-walk – Hiking offline GPS on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the E-walk – Hiking offline GPS as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||E-walk – Hiking offline GPS On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Tim Autin|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Aug 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
E-walk – Hiking offline GPS Andorid App Summary
Tim Autin is the developer of the E-walk – Hiking offline GPS, and they have the app under the Maps & Navigation of Google Play Store. The latest version of the E-walk – Hiking offline GPS from them is 1.5.12 with over 220286 users under the hood. With a 3.1 rating, the E-walk – Hiking offline GPS is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the E-walk – Hiking offline GPS is Aug 20, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the E-walk – Hiking offline GPS on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
E-walk – Hiking offline GPS App Overview and Details
E-walk allows you to find your next outdoor activity, plan it, and record it. E-walk is the perfect companion for outdoors activities (such as hiking, trekking, biking, fishing, hunting, etc…) and for traveling abroad, because you can fully use it offline.
Lost in a forest? E-walk brings you back to your car. Forgot about where was this lovely boutique you noticed last year in Venice? E-walk refreshes your memory!
E-WALK KEY FEATURES
• worldwide high resolution topographic map (E-walk Topo Map), designed for hiking and outdoors activities
• find your next adventure among thousand routes, download them for offline use and share yours (requires a free E-walk account)
• full integration of IGNrando’ (https://ignrando.fr): browse IGNrando’ routes on the map, sync your IGNrando’ content, upload routes to IGNrando’ (requires a free IGNrando’ account)
• download maps for later offline use (free for OpenStreetMap and Wikimedia Maps, with subscription for E-walk Topo Map)
• show your current location on the map
• search places (last searches are saved for offline use)
• record your hikes
• select different base maps (streets, satellite, terrain, etc…)
• plan your hikes by creating and editing KML files on the map. A KML file can contains markers, lines & polygons
E-WALK ADVANCED FEATURES
• organize your hikes in folders & subfolders
• display overlay maps (weather, roads, metro/bus, ski slopes, sea map, etc…)
• share your position via e-mail or SMS
• open a position in your other geo apps (such as Google Maps, Waze, TomTom, Sygic, Locus, Orux, MyTrails, etc…)
• share a hike by e-mail, bluetooth, etc… Either in KML file format (by default) or in GPX file format
• import GPX files (they will be converted in KMZ format)
• add custom maps in the XYZ protocol (see http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Slippy_map_tilenames)
• add custom maps in the WMS protocol
E-walk has already a lot of features for free. But you can buy E-walk Plus to add the following:
• remove the ads
• have a scale on the map
• store your data on your SD card
• save / restore your data
• support E-walk’s development
E-walk Max unlocks all features of the app (excluding IGN Maps plugin). You can try it for free during 3 days. It includes all the advantages of E-walk Plus, and the following:
• download E-walk Topo Map for offline use
• pause your hikes recordings
IGN MAPS PLUGIN
The IGN maps plugin (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.at.ewalk.plugin.ign) adds maps provided by the french national institute of geographical and forestry information (http://www.ign.fr).
A problem with E-walk? A suggestion? A feedback? Please do not hesitate to send an e-mail to email@example.com!
Features of E-walk – Hiking offline GPS for PC
lot of features but we are planning to add even more. You can buy the “E-walk Plus” version to support us in this endeavor and to get the following exclusive features:
• no advertisement
• display of the current & average speed
• display of the current & average pace
• display of the current & total elevation
• display of the current & total ascent/descent
• display of the current & total time
1. A high resolution topographic map designed for hiking and other outdoor activities.
2. The ability to find and download routes for offline use.
3. Integration with IGNrando’, a French website for outdoor enthusiasts.
4. The ability to share routes with other E-walk users.
5. A variety of base maps to choose from, including street, satellite, and terrain maps.
6. The ability to search for places and view last searches offline.
7. The ability to record hikes.
8. The ability to plan hikes by creating and editing KML files.
9. The ability to organize hikes into folders and subfolders.
10. The ability to share position via email or SMS.
Whats New In this E-walk – Hiking offline GPS?
This update fixes a few bugs.
E-walk is a great hiking offline GPS application that can be used to track your location and find your way back to your starting point. It is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. There are no ads and the app is free to download. E-walk is a great choice for those who want to hike and explore the outdoors.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the E-walk – Hiking offline GPS? Let us know!
Recent E-walk – Hiking offline GPS Reviews
Fantastic app! Has EVERY trail, both marked and unmarked, in my area. Works flawlessly. I am a Firefighter and EMT in a rural area and will be recommending this app as our goto app for department search and rescue operations since it has so much detail. My only complaint is that the topo map elevations are metric and no way to change to imperial units
Great app. I always download a map of the area where we aiming before the journey and then use it offline.
Absolutely excellent for hiking in France (and probably elsewhere, but France is where I use it, having subscribed to the topographical maps of the IGN). I don’t leave home without it. It is not overloaded with options and functionalities, but it is good at what it does: guiding you when you are on the trail. Seamlessly integrated with ignrando.fr for planning your trek. On top of that, the author is extremely reactive and helpful. It is a world from the anonymous support of megacompanies.
Powerful little app. Have been using for a few years now. Reliable and stable with a plethora of different maps to choose from. I use this to explore FSR’s and the map choices are pretty accurate with the ever changing forest service roads. Very fast and helpful service if I have questions.
Excellent hiking app. Very impressed by its capabilities. Easy to use interface, maps are easy to download. Have used E-walk in very remote areas and has tracked new routes and followed existing gpx imports with no issues – all perfectly in offline mode. I did have an issue with gps dropping but thanks to the devs response and solution this edited review reflects as such. Thank you so much!
Had used the free version and found it worthy of paying for the full version. Very useful to have detailed off-line maps for your walks. Couple of requests – could you somehow show on a zoomed out map the areas you already have downloaded? Drawing a trek in advance is not easy on the app, I end up just putting in a number of pushpins to aim for. Could the app (using the phone’s compass) then show you the right direction to the next waypoint/pushpin?
One can only purchase “no ads”, but everything worthwhile is still only available by means of additional subscriptions, via an idiotic configuration of requiring an additional plug-in to obtain maps and such, for which customers are then bled dry ad infinitum with recurring subscription fees. There are superior competitor products in the Play Store that can be bought instead of rented, which is why this milkingware has been replaced with a better alternative and is therefore being uninstalled.
Saving my walking maps is great.
Makes you pay to download hiking paths. Without paying, you can only view a map. May as well use Google Maps. Edit: When I press download, it directs me to subscribe. I eventually found a way to switch maps, not obvious at all.
Just used this app for the first time. I was very pleased with the accuracy pinpointing my position and recording my route. I’ve taken a screen shot of the recorded map to turn into a photograph to make a set to frame. The App records your distance from start and your walking speed along the route.
We refer the ownership of This E-walk – Hiking offline GPS to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for E-walk – Hiking offline GPS and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the E-walk – Hiking offline GPS. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the E-walk – Hiking offline GPS.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.