In the business world, the terms “dust” and “diamonds” are often used to describe the different types of customers that a company may have. “Dust” customers are those who are not particularly loyal and may only make small purchases. “Diamond” customers, on the other hand, are highly valuable because they are loyal and make large purchases.
Incremental development is a strategy that focuses on acquiring and retaining “diamond” customers. The goal is to slowly but steadily increase the number of these valuable customers, which will in turn lead to increased sales and profits.
There are a number of different ways to go about acquiring and retaining “diamond” customers. One approach is to offer them exclusive deals
The latest Dust and Diamonds: Incremental for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
- Dust and Diamonds: Incremental Andorid App Summary
- Dust and Diamonds: Incremental App Overview and Details
- Features of Dust and Diamonds: Incremental for PC
- Install “Dust and Diamonds: Incremental” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- Whats New In this Dust and Diamonds: Incremental?
- Recent Dust and Diamonds: Incremental Reviews
Dust and Diamonds: Incremental Andorid App Summary
Joathrent Studios has developed the Dust and Diamonds: Incremental for Android. You can find it under the Casual category on Play Store. Since its inception, Dust and Diamonds: Incremental has got over 6512+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.1 rating and the latest version of it is 102
The latest update of Dust and Diamonds: Incremental is Dec 26, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Dust and Diamonds: Incremental App Overview and Details
Match your way to deeper depths while purchasing exciting power-ups with gold. Earn gold by switching and matching gems to go down, down, down into the mine.
Earn more gold by getting combos and develop your mine to yield higher value gems!
How deep can you dig? The more you play the deeper it gets in this one of a kind incremental idle match 3 game.
In Dust and Diamonds:
● Play two great genres combined in one.
● It’s an incremental mining game. Find more and more gems to gain deeper depths and earn diamonds!
● Puzzle your way through the compelling match 3 game to generate gold for purchases and abilities.
● Energize your mine with 80+ power-ups and upgrades to unlock and discover.
● Personalize the mine to your style with a massive ability tree.
● Earn gold on the go with offline progress.
● See if you can get deep enough to top the worldwide leaderboard.
● Pick up and continue where you left off with any of your devices using cloud save.
Made by Joathrent Studios: www.joathrent.com
Features of Dust and Diamonds: Incremental for PC
1. Match 3 gameplay with an incremental mining twist
2. Compete on a global leaderboard
3. Over 80 power-ups and upgrades to purchase and uncover
4. Personalize your mining experience with a massive ability tree
5. Save your game offline and across devices
6. Energize your mine for maximum gold output
7. Find and match rarer and more valuable gems the deeper you go
8. Get combos to earn even more gold
9. Develop your mine to yield even higher value gems
10. New depth challenges to test your mining skills
Install “Dust and Diamonds: Incremental” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Dust and Diamonds: Incremental on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Dust and Diamonds: Incremental on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Dust and Diamonds: Incremental and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Dust and Diamonds: Incremental as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Dust and Diamonds: Incremental On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Joathrent Studios|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 26, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Dust and Diamonds: Incremental?
Added help in the settings menu. Click it to get to our FAQ!
of Dust and Diamonds can lead to the eventual formation of a flawless diamond.
The process of turning dust into diamonds is a lengthy and difficult one, but the end result is a beautiful and flawless diamond. This process can be applied incrementally, meaning that each application of dust and diamonds will lead slowly but surely to the eventual formation of a flawless diamond.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Dust and Diamonds: Incremental for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Dust and Diamonds: Incremental Reviews
For what the game is, I was actual enjoying it. Good mix of idle game along with match 3. However after getting up to about floor 5 or 6, the game hit an intense slowdown my Samsung Note 8. There is no options in menu for fps limiter or other options to improve the game speed (ie. low graphic settings, particle effects etc.) I got up to floor 7 before I just had to stop playing as the slowdown was that bad. The game itself is good, but this issue needs to be addressed.
A unique game idea. It’s more interesting than most idle-type games with the addition of the match 3 puzzle. There are loads of upgrades to unlock, and I’m looking forward to playing more soon!
Interesting mashup of a match 3 and a clicker of sorts. It’s just not very polished though. The tutorial is lacking, the mechanics aren’t intuitive, and it isn’t all that fun or captivating.
Its a highly polished cookie clicker with match 3 mechanics! You can level up your gem matching so that on a match 4 you get a bonus. This is a very fun game that is very reasonable about its ad’s (you only see ad’s if you choose to for a gold boost, they never force you to watch a single advertisement!!!)
Seemed like it would be different and fun. I liked all the upgrades. But buying the upgrade is really just the chance to use more gems to actually use it. Too many gems needed to feel any progression, or that the progression is actually valuable
It’s a fun game. The deeper you go the stronger the Miner is. I enjoy playing it. Besides, the animation are so fun to watch when the skills are activated.
You can tell a lot of effort went into this game. The game is easy to sit down and play while also providing puzzles as well!!
Messy and unclear UI, I have no idea what the various upgrades do.
Good incremental gameplay. Looking forward to passive gems!
Great art and effects
We refer the ownership of This Dust and Diamonds: Incremental to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Dust and Diamonds: Incremental and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Dust and Diamonds: Incremental. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Dust and Diamonds: Incremental.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.