Wallapop is a mobile application that allows users to buy and sell items from their local area. Wallapop has been growing in popularity since its inception in 2013 and is now available in over 50 countries. The app is easy to use and provides a convenient way for users to find good deals on items they are looking for.
The latest Wallapop – Buy & Sell Nearby for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
- Wallapop – Buy & Sell Nearby Andorid App Summary
- Wallapop – Buy & Sell Nearby App Overview and Details
- Features of Wallapop – Buy & Sell Nearby for PC
- Install “Wallapop – Buy & Sell Nearby” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- Whats New In this Wallapop – Buy & Sell Nearby?
- Recent Wallapop – Buy & Sell Nearby Reviews
Wallapop – Buy & Sell Nearby Andorid App Summary
Wallapop has developed the Wallapop – Buy & Sell Nearby for Android. You can find it under the Shopping category on Play Store. Since its inception, Wallapop – Buy & Sell Nearby has got over 40492804+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.1 rating and the latest version of it is 1.157.0
The latest update of Wallapop – Buy & Sell Nearby is Sep 12, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Wallapop – Buy & Sell Nearby App Overview and Details
Wallapop is the leading free app for buying and selling secondhand products that promotes a new way of sustainable consumption, based on the circular economy and fair trade. More than 15 million users are already enjoying it!
SELL THE THINGS YOU NO LONGER USE
Earn money selling what you want. It’s as easy as taking a photo of your product using your phone and posting it on Wallapop. In a few seconds your item will be up for sale and millions of people will see it.
FIND UNIQUE OPPORTUNITIES
Wallapop shows the products you are looking for based on your location. If something interests you and is close to you, chat with the seller, meet them at your local coffee shop around the corner and buy the product. It’s as simple as that. You can also search for products in other cities and buy them using Wallapop Shipping.
CREATE YOUR OWN ALERTS TO FIND THE BEST SECONDHAND PRODUCTS
When you search on the app you can create an alert, which will notify you when products similar to the searches you have previously made are uploaded.
GO EVERYWHERE WITH WALLAPOP SHIPPING, EVEN WITHOUT LEAVING YOUR HOME!
If you have the opportunity to buy or sell in another city, use our shipping system.
•If you are a seller, all you have to do is pay or choose a shipping method and follow the simple instructions we give you. We’ll take care of the rest.
It’s as easy as accepting a purchase offer for one of your products and indicating how you want to ship it: you can either take the product to the Post Office or have a carrier pick it up at your address and deliver it to the person who bought it.
•If you are a buyer and for some reason it is difficult for you to meet the seller, you can buy through the shipping service. All you have to do is purchase the product through the app and indicate where you want to receive it: it can be at a post office or at your address.
•Delivery methods: you can receive it in 2-7 days by home delivery or collection at a post office.
WHY BUY ON WALLAPOP?
• Safe and secure payment: payments made on Wallapop are always encrypted, so they are always protected. In addition, we do not transfer the money to the seller’s account until you receive the product and confirm that it is in good condition.
• Money back guarantee: you can ask for your money back in case the product never arrives, arrives in bad condition or is not as described on Wallapop.
Subscribe to Wallapop PRO from 39,99€/month
• Enjoy the advantages of being a professional and increase your sales by being an outstanding seller.
• Your products will appear in the Featured Sellers area in searches.
• Millions of users will be able to save your profile as a favourite and access it whenever they want.
Download the FREE Wallapop app and join a community where millions of people buy and sell second-hand products every day.
Features of Wallapop – Buy & Sell Nearby for PC
-Wallapop is a free app
-You can sell the things you no longer use
-You can find unique opportunities
-You can create your own alerts
-You can buy or sell in another city
-You can either take the product to the Post Office or have a carrier pick it up at your address
-You can receive it in 2-7 days by home delivery or collection at a post office
Install “Wallapop – Buy & Sell Nearby” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Wallapop – Buy & Sell Nearby on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Wallapop – Buy & Sell Nearby app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Wallapop – Buy & Sell Nearby.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Wallapop – Buy & Sell Nearby On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Wallapop – Buy & Sell Nearby?
These days everyone buys what they need to return to their routine… What a rush! To boost this momentum, people subscribed to Wallapop PRO (available in Spain) will be able to see in the “Sales” view the number of items they can highlight monthly. We have also worked on the purchase flow. Whether the transaction is in person or by shipment, now the experience is unified and simpler.
Wallapop is a great way to buy and sell items locally. It is easy to use and has a wide variety of items available. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good deals on items.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Wallapop – Buy & Sell Nearby for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Wallapop – Buy & Sell Nearby Reviews
There are so many features to be added to this app. First of all the app should cater to more Europeans (more shipping, better translating). The app is also very buggy and it’s hard to use the interface properly cause some of the features just don’t work. Selecting categories doesn’t work 80% of the time for me. A proper bidding option should be added too.
First time user to sell some old sporting goods. Apart from not being able to specify a sub-category for them the process worked well. Nice to able to use English GUI with a location in Spain as well. Shipping via correos was really, really easy – stayed well clear of Seur (!). Pretty impressed all in all.
Not remebering location (every new search you need to place it again) and even when you place one, the addvertisments from other (very remote) locations still appear. One cannot see the date when the advertisment was placed. It is not offering to rate users after exchanging several messages, only after a purchase. I am not impressed.
Can’t login. Tried with different email addresses and different devices. Edit 9 months later: I manged to login once a while ago, but got logged out automatically in the meantime, and now I can’t login again anymore. It always says “an error occurred…”. Such a pain this app
Really bad app, shipping labels do not arrive either through the app or via email. Because of this I have lost many sales, therefore will not be using this app anymore. Customer service is terrible, they don’t reply to messages of help or any messages. The one time they did reply to me asking for help regarding not receiving the shipping label they basically cancelled the sale and told me to try again. I did as they said but still did not work.Will be deleting the app & account. Vinted is better
– The saved searches features is always breaking – Notifications won’t load 98% of the time – Desperately lacking a dark mode – Still low confidence in payments after major issues with multiple transactions – They don’t allow you to explain why you report a listing. Lots of misrepresented items and flat out lies in ads – They don’t prevent abuse of the app; if you have a search saved, sellers edit ads multiple times per day to make them show up as new. – Lots of potential, failure to deliver
Useful app but main problem is Wallapop pushes junk notifications on mobile which causes people to block notifications. So when you try to sell we don’t see the messages from buyers. When you try to buy the seller sometimes doesn’t respond at all for the same reason. Wallapop doesn’t seem to notify by email that there is a message as a backup. So it is crucial they stop any junk notifications like “Need any help?”. Fees disguised in part of the postage cost. Not exactly transparent.
The downside is that messages arrive with like 48hours delay sometimes. It’s been an issue since years and hasn’t improve so far. Notifications also fall into delays. It makes it somewhat inconvenient.
Always find employment possibilities on here and also have bought a few cars and sold a few items very quickly and easily. Love the App!
One of the most un-user friendly apps I have ever come across. I cannot add items for sales because it does not find all photos stored on my phone, even though the permissions are set correctly. The listing category vanishes half way through adding listing, causing me to cancel and start again. More thought and user testing needed.
We refer the ownership of This Wallapop – Buy & Sell Nearby to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Wallapop – Buy & Sell Nearby and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Wallapop – Buy & Sell Nearby. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Wallapop – Buy & Sell Nearby.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.