In the Swedish alphabet, there are 29 letters. The extra letters are Å, Ä, and Ö. The Å is pronounced like the O in “open”, the Ä is pronounced like the E in “red”, and the Ö is pronounced like the U in “burn”.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Swedish alphabet for students for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- How To Install & Download Swedish alphabet for students For PC Windows 10/8/7
- Swedish alphabet for students Andorid App Summary
- Features of Swedish alphabet for students for PC
- Swedish alphabet for students App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this Swedish alphabet for students?
- Recent Swedish alphabet for students Reviews
How To Install & Download Swedish alphabet for students For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Swedish alphabet for students on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Swedish alphabet for students, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Swedish alphabet for students app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Swedish alphabet for students Andorid App Summary
Under the Education category on Google Play store, Swedish alphabet for students has over 43295 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Languages learning has developed the Swedish alphabet for students and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 23.
Until this latest version, Swedish alphabet for students has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Aug 9, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Swedish alphabet for students on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Swedish alphabet for students On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Languages learning|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Swedish alphabet for students for PC
1. The app contains all 29 Swedish alphabet letters.
2. It helps university students in Sweden learn and speak the alphabet and its pronunciation.
3. This is the first lesson of a series of four lessons.
4. The course is free and full, with no hidden features.
5. It provides basic spoken and written knowledge of the Swedish language.
6. Students can find the IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet) in the course.
7. You can contribute to the app if you wish.
8. The app has an email address for questions, suggestions, and propositions.
9. The app is available in Swedish and English.
10. The app is regularly updated.
Swedish alphabet for students App Overview and Details
This app contain all Swedish alphabet , exactly 29 letter , it help strangers students in Sweden universities , for learning and speaking the alphabet and the pronunciation .
this is the first lesson from a serial of four lessons , this course are free and full , no feature are hidden ,The course gives basic spoken and written knowledge of the Swedish language .
students can find the IPA , the IPA is the method of spelling of letters .
you can contribute in this App if you want , you can contact us by email if you have proposition or suggestion or question .
Whats New In this Swedish alphabet for students?
The Swedish alphabet is a great tool for students who want to learn a new language. It is easy to use and makes learning a new language fun.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Swedish alphabet for students of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Swedish alphabet for students Reviews
I found this app amazing for learning the alphabet’s exact pronunciations. It also provides examples so it’s quite helpful. BTW I realized that the word “varg” in Swedish is similar to the word “gorg”/”verg” in Iraninan Languages. Both words have the same meaning.*_*
Cards just keep repeating Accurate pronunciation tho 🙂
veryy veryyy nice👍👍👍👍👍
It’s good app
WAWWW it’s good
It was ok
We refer the ownership of This Swedish alphabet for students to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Swedish alphabet for students and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Swedish alphabet for students. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Swedish alphabet for students.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.