Sokoban is a classic puzzle game in which the player must push crates around a warehouse in order to reach the exit. The catch is that the crates can only be pushed, not pulled, and they can only be moved one at a time. This can make for some very challenging puzzles, as the player must often figure out how to maneuver the crates into just the right positions in order to progress.
The technical specifications of the Sokoban for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Sokoban Andorid App Summary
Sokoban was developed by Games By Kevin and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Sokoban from Google Play Store under the Puzzle category. The latest version of Sokoban is 2.0 on Play store with total users of 314222. The Sokoban app has a user rating of 4.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Sokoban is Jan 11, 2017. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Sokoban on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Sokoban For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Sokoban installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Sokoban and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Sokoban on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Sokoban in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Sokoban on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Sokoban On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Games By Kevin|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 11, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Sokoban App Overview and Details
The objective of this game is to push the boxes to the designated locations/goals.
Once all goals have boxes the level has been completed.
In order to move the player, you have to swipe up/down/left/right to move in the respective location
When the player pushes the boxes these basic rules apply.
1) Player can move up, down, left, right, but cannot pass through walls or boxes.
2) Player can only push 1 box at a time.
3) Player can never pull a box (only push)
There are several hundred levels to choose from Easy to Hard difficulty and will keep you occupied for a long time
Features of Sokoban for PC
1) The objective of the game is to push the boxes to the designated locations/goals.
2) Once all goals have boxes the level has been completed.
3) In order to move the player, you have to swipe up/down/left/right to move in the respective location.
4) When the player pushes the boxes these basic rules apply: the player can move up, down, left, right, but cannot pass through walls or boxes; the player can only push one box at a time; the player can never pull a box (only push).
5) There are several hundred levels to choose from Easy to Hard difficulty and will keep you occupied for a long time.
Whats New In this Sokoban?
Added Undo button to undo the previous move
This Sokoban application is a lot of fun and a great way to challenge yourself. The puzzles are well designed and the controls are easy to use. The graphics are simple but effective. The music is catchy and gets you into the puzzle-solving mood. Overall, this is a great Sokoban game that will keep you entertained for hours.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Sokoban on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Sokoban Reviews
This ap is absolutely perfect. It takes up a very tiny space on your phone, yet is loaded with literally thousands of puzzles ranging from walk in the park breezes to absolutely mind-boggling challenges. It really gets your Noggin going whether first thing in the morning or right before bed, definitely a mental workout and loads of fun. A must-have for any device.
The developers choice of choosing swiping gestures as control wasn’t a very good one. Dev should have provided alternate controls like virtual trackpad/Dpad or buttons. Some levels especially the difficult ones, need too many swipes and can be very tiring for the thumb 😛 / But no other issues with the game/gameplay. Felt very good to play the age-old game of Sokoban. Brought back memories…. 🙏🏽
Awesome brain exerciser! Best version of Sokoban I’ve seen. Easiest controls too. Sometimes the little warehouse worker freezes but you can simply hit pause and tap the screen… he gets right back to pushing boxes around. Love it and highly recommend it.
perfectly fine but doesn’t suit smaller screens as you can only see a portion of the puzzle at any time. I also found the movement speed a little too slow. lots of levels though.
Excelent game, except that there is no option to choose the set of color that goes better with our eyes. So many color options waste our time scrolling thru them to choose the one that better suite our needs.
this game makes u think out of the box. when i could not solve a sum in math i would play this game first and then if i do the sum it will be right. only a person with a high………. IQ level could even think of completing this whole game. if u did then u r one of a kind 😝🧐🧐💀
Good game but pls… I made a single mistake and must reset game from start (I know the solution, just mistakenly push the box into a corner) You need to give player more undo moves
Very good game. Controllers should have also navigation key like up, down, left, right. Thanks
love sokoban, great 2 have more new levels 2 play, only prob is game play doesn’t always fit the screen, making it harder 2 plan ahead, any options?
It is not compliant with my android version. Hence there are some problems in operation. Please update it. It’s really good game. I love it
We refer the ownership of This Sokoban to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sokoban and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sokoban. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sokoban.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.