Navigator Merchandiser is a versatile desktop application that provides an efficient way to manage and organize your product inventory. It helps you keep track of your products, their quantities, and where they are stored. Navigator Merchandiser also makes it easy to create custom product labels and barcodes, and to print reports on your product inventory.
The latest Navigator Merchandiser for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
APA Sp. z o.o. has developed the Navigator Merchandiser for Android. You can find it under the Business category on Play Store. Since its inception, Navigator Merchandiser has got over 119+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
The latest update of Navigator Merchandiser is Sep 25, 2017 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Aplikacja narzędziowa dla merchandiserów
– Import produktów
– Tworzenie list produktów
– Edycja produktów
– Dodawanie zdjęć
– Zarządzanie kategorią produktów
– Zarządzanie ceną
– Zarządzanie dostępnością
– Zarządzanie ilością
– Zarządzanie statusami produktów
– Zarządzanie produktami w koszyku
Installing Navigator Merchandiser on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Navigator Merchandiser on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Navigator Merchandiser and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Navigator Merchandiser as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Navigator Merchandiser On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||APA Sp. z o.o.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 25, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Poprawki graficzne. Poprawki procesu.
The Navigator Merchandiser is an essential tool for any business looking to increase sales and improve customer satisfaction. This application allows you to manage and monitor your inventory, create and manage orders, and track customer activity. With this tool, you can rest assured that your business is running as efficiently as possible.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Navigator Merchandiser for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Navigator Merchandiser to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Navigator Merchandiser and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Navigator Merchandiser. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Navigator Merchandiser.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.