MonitorPS is a simple process monitor for Windows with low resource consumption. It has a sleek and user-friendly interface that makes it easy to monitor your process performance. You can view detailed information about your process, including CPU and memory usage, process status, and more.
This article is all about helping you get to know the MonitorPS for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install MonitorPS For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the MonitorPS for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the MonitorPS.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for MonitorPS on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the MonitorPS and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the MonitorPS on your computer right away.
|App Name:||MonitorPS On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
MonitorPS Andorid App Summary
The MonitorPS was developed by the popular developer agency named SardegnaSalute. They have the MonitorPS in the Medical category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.2.9, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 29127 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With MonitorPS latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
May 10, 2022 was the last date the MonitorPS was updated with new features. If you want to use the MonitorPS on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the MonitorPS using the emulator later on.
MonitorPS App Overview and Details
L’App MonitorPS ti permette di trovare i Pronto Soccorso (PS) vicini alla tua posizione e di visualizzarne la posizione sulla mappa, lo stato di affollamento e i tempi di attesa previsti.
Per i PS di interesse potrai accedere alla scheda di dettaglio dei pazienti in gestione e in attesa di visita, e i tempi di attesa previsti per gli accessi in codice bianco e verde. Successivamente potrai visualizzare il percorso per raggiungere il pronto soccorso scelto.
Se lo desideri puoi cercare i pronto soccorso in una zona diversa da quella in cui ti trovi scegliendo una posizione sulla mappa o digitando un indirizzo.
Di default, ti vengono mostrati solo i pronto soccorso generali; se sei interessato ad un pronto soccorso pediatrico o specialistico (ortopedico, oculistico e ginecologico) potrai selezionare il tipo di PS desiderato.
Avvertenza: utilizzare l’app MonitorPS solo nei casi di problemi di salute non gravi e poco critici. Nei casi di gravità maggiore, chiamare il 118.
L’applicazione MonitorPS è stata realizzata dalla Regione Sardegna nell’ambito del Progetto SISaR.
L’app è stata sviluppata da Engineering Ingegneria Informatica con la supervisione di SardegnaIT (società in house della Regione Sardegna).
L’applicazione è stata cofinanziata dall’Unione Europea (POR FESR 2007-2013).
Features of MonitorPS for PC
– Finds the nearest emergency room
– Displays ER location on a map
– Shows the level of crowding at the ER
– Shows the estimated wait times for different types of patients
– Provides directions to the selected ER
– Allows users to search for ERs in different areas
– Only shows general ERs by default, but allows users to filter for pediatric or specialty ERs
– Was developed as part of the SISaR project by Engineering Ingegneria Informatica
– Was co-funded by the European Union (POR FESR 2007-2013)
Whats New In this MonitorPS?
Adeguamento alle nuove policy di Google
MonitorPS is a great application for monitoring your system performance. It is easy to use and provides a lot of useful information. It is a great tool for both beginners and experts.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the MonitorPS of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent MonitorPS Reviews
neanche si riesce ad entrare dalla pag. iniziale
comodo per sapere dove andare in base al tempo di attesa
We refer the ownership of This MonitorPS to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MonitorPS and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the MonitorPS. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MonitorPS.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.