FotoTool is an all-in-one photographer tools that helps you to take control of your photos and improve your photography skills. It provides a wide range of features that are designed to help you to take better photos and become a better photographer.
We will help you download the FotoTool – Photographer Tools for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
- Download & Install FotoTool – Photographer Tools on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
- FotoTool – Photographer Tools Andorid App Summary
- FotoTool – Photographer Tools App Overview and Details
- Features of FotoTool – Photographer Tools for PC
- Whats New In this FotoTool – Photographer Tools?
- Recent FotoTool – Photographer Tools Reviews
Download & Install FotoTool – Photographer Tools on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the FotoTool – Photographer Tools on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the FotoTool – Photographer Tools, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the FotoTool – Photographer Tools, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the FotoTool – Photographer Tools appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the FotoTool – Photographer Tools by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the FotoTool – Photographer Tools on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||FotoTool – Photographer Tools On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Alf Bishop|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 4, 2021|
|Get it On:|
FotoTool – Photographer Tools Andorid App Summary
Alf Bishop is the developer of the FotoTool – Photographer Tools, and they have the app under the Photography of Google Play Store. The latest version of the FotoTool – Photographer Tools from them is 1.76 with over 258702 users under the hood. With a 4.5 rating, the FotoTool – Photographer Tools is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the FotoTool – Photographer Tools is Aug 4, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the FotoTool – Photographer Tools on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
FotoTool – Photographer Tools App Overview and Details
FotoTool is a free application that contains several useful tools for both amateurs and professional photographers. With the help of your feedback and user needs, we will add new features and guides to help for different shooting situations. All this without having an internet connection. If you need Photo Tools this is your app!!
In addition, FotoTool has a youtube channel and a blog with various tutorials, guides and photographic tips and tricks.
Gradually we will add more features based on the comments and user requests.
Features in last version 1.76:
• NIGHT MODE Feature (works better in donate version without ads)
• Database with 3800+ cameras
• Parameters and values of flash
• Calculation of stellar traces (startrails)
• Calculation of exposure value (EV)
• Comparison between different exposures
• Calculation of long exposures
• Calculations for night shots and BULB mode
• Calculation of overall exposure
• Calculation of Reciprocity Failure (Schwarzschild’s coefficient)
• Calculations for Timelapses
• Moon Phase Calendar
• Moon/Sun Rise & Set Calendar
• Planner: Blue Hour, Golden Hour and Magic Hour
• Neutral Density Filters (ND)
• Depth of field (DOF)
• Bokeh and Depth of field (BOKEH – DOF)
• Angle and field of View (DOF – FOV – AOV)
• Print resolution and DPI calculations
• Built-in flashlight function to aid night or low light situations
• Stopwatch function built for photography in BULB/Manual mode.
• Notepad feature within app.
• Connection to tutorials and help in our Youtube channel and FotoTool’s Blog.
We have invested a lot of time developing FotoTool, and we keep doing it to improve it even more. If you liked the free FotoTool app, help us to keep updating it with more calculations and stuff.
Wanna help us? Buy the AD-FREE feature!!! Retains all the features and calculations of the free app, with the advantage of removing all advertising and a better Nocturnal Mode without ads.
Features of FotoTool – Photographer Tools for PC
but without advertising.”
1. Night mode feature
2. Database with 3800+ cameras
3. Parameters and values of flash
4. Calculation of stellar traces (startrails)
5. Calculation of exposure value (EV)
6. Comparison between different exposures
7. Calculation of long exposures
8. Calculations for night shots and BULB mode
9. Calculation of overall exposure
10.Calculation of Reciprocity Failure (Schwarzschild’s coefficient)
Whats New In this FotoTool – Photographer Tools?
New cameras added
Code threads improved
FotoTool is an excellent application for photographers of all levels. It provides a wide range of features and tools to help users improve their photography skills. The app is easy to use and has a great user interface. Overall, FotoTool is a great choice for photographers who want to improve their photography skills.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the FotoTool – Photographer Tools? Let us know!
Recent FotoTool – Photographer Tools Reviews
This app would be much more useful if all distances I.e. Flash distance calculator could be used in both feet and meters update 03/07/2022 Still waiting for flash calculator to be updated after two years Another annoying factor is that the app only displays in portrait mode, it would be much more helpful to be able to use in either portrate or landscape mode
Does everything I expected. I wanted an app to help calculate exposure values and shutter times and this app amply covers that plus a few more features. the upgrade price to the ad free version was dirt cheap so why not? Thanks for a well done app!
I cant read most of the display on my 10inch tablet, so needs better graphics. So for me it’s useless. Ok I’ve now tried it on my phone and yes it is better but still needs a more defined graphic for me, I have a similar app that uses white on black. I was comparing apps, because of this issue the other one is much better for me.
No support for phones Edit: what I mean is there are no tools for mobile cameras, only major-brand DSLRs. Edit 2: sorry about that I was unaware. Maybe that feature should be presented upon showing the app and explaining that’s what you use for smartphones. And although it would probably be impossible to index all smartphones, maybe some popular sensors (ie Sony IMX) should be included. 🙂 Edit 3: thank you. I changed the rating to 4 stars btw 🙂
All in one with a great simple user interface. So many great features like Bokeh and DOF, Long Exposure Calculator with ND filter, Sun and Moon, Startrails to mention a few… Excellent in-app help on each menu item. Ads do NOT seem to be intrusive.
Suggestion to improve usability would be to reduce the significant figures on calculations. E.g. I don’t need to know the time to the nearest second for sunset, and I don’t need four significant figures for depth of field. It just adds to the mental work for the user without adding value.
Came across this while searching for a light meter – this isn’t one (as I found out) but a tool for calculating exposure times based on pictures you’ve just taken (so also primarily for digital cameras). Has useful bokeh and startrail calculators…but my search must continue.
This is a wonderful app for helping you know the correct settings to use in different situations. There’s a nice help area as well to help you understand why you’re using the various settings on your camera for whatever type of photo You’re attempting to take.
Has many useful functions. Uses meters but my lens is marked with meters so that is good. The depth of field function works great. This is going to be going to be great.
Lacks ability to change distances from meters to feet like my other applications allow me. Otherwise it’s OK Edit : Developer answers guestion right away and improvements continue to be added. We’ll done!
We refer the ownership of This FotoTool – Photographer Tools to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FotoTool – Photographer Tools and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the FotoTool – Photographer Tools. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FotoTool – Photographer Tools.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.