F1 Mobile Racing is a racing game developed and published by Codemasters. The game is based on the 2019 Formula One World Championship and features all twenty-one circuits from the season. The game was released on 10 June 2019. F1 Mobile Racing is Codemasters’ first Formula One game for mobile devices. The game is free-to-play and features in-app purchases.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the F1 Mobile Racing For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
F1 Mobile Racing App Overview and Details
F1 Mobile Racing App Overview and Details
Develop and customise your own F1® car from the ground up, race for one of the 10 official F1® teams, and challenge opponents from around the world to thrilling multiplayer Duels.
Featuring all the official teams and drivers of the 2022 Formula 1 season, F1® Mobile Racing lets you compete on stunning circuits from this season against the greatest drivers on the planet, such as Lewis Hamilton, Max Verstappen, Charles Leclerc and Fernando Alonso.
It’s you against your rivals in intense, high-stakes F1® action!
• OFFICIAL GAME OF FORMULA 1®: F1® Mobile Racing is an official mobile game of the 2022 FIA Formula One World Championship™, featuring this season’s teams and drivers.
• REAL-TIME MULTIPLAYER: Duel against players from around the world in real-time 1v1 races to earn prizes and rise up the Leagues.
• CAREER MODE: Start your very own career and sign up to represent an official F1® team for a season! Upgrade your car and race for the championship.
• HIGH-STAKES EVENTS: Race in time-limited Grand Prix™ Events for big rewards, and combine your scores over each event to rank on global leaderboards.
• DEVELOP AND UPGRADE YOUR OWN F1® CAR: Collect the most powerful parts to upgrade your car’s performance and find the best configuration for each event!
• STUNNING GRAPHICS: Enhanced for 2022, enjoy a console-quality racing experience on mobile with incredible car models and environments.
• THRILLING RACES: Take part in the greatest racing spectacle on the planet, with intense racing action against live opponents or intelligent AI.
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit help.ea.com for assistance or inquiries.
Download & Install F1 Mobile Racing For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the F1 Mobile Racing on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the F1 Mobile Racing on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired F1 Mobile Racing result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the F1 Mobile Racing will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the F1 Mobile Racing with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the F1 Mobile Racing on your PC.
|App Name:||F1 Mobile Racing On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||ELECTRONIC ARTS|
|Updated on:||Aug 11, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
F1 Mobile Racing Andorid App Summary
ELECTRONIC ARTS is the developer of this F1 Mobile Racing application. It is listed under the Racing category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 19740521+ users of this app. The F1 Mobile Racing app rating is currently 4.2.26.
It was last updated on Aug 11, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of F1 Mobile Racing for PC
for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on ea.com/service-updates.”
1. Official game of Formula 1
2. Real-time multiplayer
3. Career mode
4. High-stakes events
5. Develop and upgrade your own F1 car
6. Console-quality graphics
7. Thrilling races
8. 30-day online features and services
9. EA may retire online features and services
10. Visit help.ea.com for assistance or inquiries
Whats New In this F1 Mobile Racing?
More tweaks and improvements behind the scenes to optimise your gameplay experience.
F1 Mobile Racing is an excellent mobile racing game that allows players to experience the thrill of Formula One racing. The game features stunning graphics and realistic gameplay that makes it one of the best mobile racing games available. The game is also easy to pick up and play, making it perfect for casual gamers. Overall, F1 Mobile Racing is an excellent mobile game that is well worth checking out.
This concludes our article on F1 Mobile Racing Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or F1 Mobile Racing for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent F1 Mobile Racing Reviews
A great game for those who cannot get the other official F1 games, thought there are a few bugs with the penalty system. I personally dont like the automatic reset to track mechanic, the off track slow down, and the penalty system itself. I want to see either a countdown to reset or a manual reset system, more technical penalties, and longer career mode races depending on the difficulty level.
Can’t load ads to repair my car. Game freezes after races, qualifying, while trying to load duels. Pretty much any time possible, it freezes. I tried uninstslling and reinstalling and now the game won’t even load altogether. So I went from barely being able to play to not being able to play at all. This happened after the new update but some of these issues were happening before too. Really unfortunate.
Great game but game crashes a lot mid race and when you reconnect you’ve lost. I don’t like that your time is limited to play and the payouts are not fair to the cost of boxes or equipment! in order to continue to play you need to to buy buy buy! Update 6/29/2022 new update new cars The cars look great but it’s the same old thing of “Reconnecting” and causing you lose the match and your winning streak it’s unfortunate! The matching of players seems incorrect as you will have ppl w/ faster cars
I loved this game, unfortunately with the new update, it is unplayable. It freezes after a race, it freezes after qualifying, it freezes after claiming a prize, it doesn’t load ads, doesn’t save changes in setup, and loses connection after every event. I give up trying to make it work.
Stopped playing for over a year. Decided to update and try it again. Still experiencing the sams issues (freezing, glitches, wrong pairing in duel mode, perfect starts were car is still for 1 sec). It seams they either don’t care or their programmers are very incompetent (still they don’t care to find good programmers). Bottom line, they don’t care.
Fun game but have few bugs. First, I don’t understand why the penalty system doesn’t work for everyone the same? When I get off the track, my car slows down which is normal but when my opponents get off the track, nothing happens, their car doesn’t slow down at all. And second, why, sometimes the DRS doesn’t work whilst qualifying and sprint?
My DRS doesn’t open on my Mercedes in Career Mode! All non-AI opponents should be ghosted at all times, I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve been spun out or put into the wall. Also, I occasionally experience a bug where my screen goes all staticy (idk how to explain it) it makes the current session impossible to complete causing me to quit out and get a DNF.
Almost unplayable. This game crashes over and over and over! Every now and again it will get through a couple races but mostly it just crashes. It crashes so much, it makes Mick Schumacher look like Michael Schumacher! Anyway, it wasn’t always like this- only since the last update. I love this game but I simply don’t have the time to watch it boot up and crash ad nauseum. One star because that’s the minimum.
Overall great fun, but the ads to watch for free tokens and coins rarely load when clicking on the icon to play the ad streak. I usually need to kill the app and reopen it, only for it to eventually work maybe 25% of the time. Please fix this as it is very frustrating and also doesn’t allow me to obtain more coins or tokens and boxes because the ads won’t load. And yes, I have tried on both WiFi and mobile network connections, but the issue persists.
I enjoy this game but man are there a lot of issues. In Duel races, specifically Sprint and Grid starts, you can try to drive as clean as a race as possible, but your competitor will probably just ram you and throw you off track. Sprint races don’t give you the same start, sometimes I’m already 0.5 seconds behind to start and end up losing by less than that. You get 30 tokens for winning a race, with an option to watch a video for an extra 30. Upgrades cost thousands. It becomes almost impossible to afford upgrades without spending real money. I do enjoy this game though, and there is a single player mode which requires either a ton of patience to do well in or a ton of money.
We refer the ownership of This F1 Mobile Racing to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for F1 Mobile Racing and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the F1 Mobile Racing. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the F1 Mobile Racing.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.