Dictation with TED-ED videos is an effective way to learn English. The videos are short and to the point, and they provide a great way to improve your listening and pronunciation skills.
Do you know the technical specifics of Dictation with TED-ED videos for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
- Dictation with TED-ED videos Andorid App Summary
- Dictation with TED-ED videos Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
- Features of Dictation with TED-ED videos for PC
- Dictation with TED-ED videos App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this Dictation with TED-ED videos?
- Recent Dictation with TED-ED videos Reviews
Dictation with TED-ED videos Andorid App Summary
The Dictation with TED-ED videos application developer is forMycatfood. They listed the Dictation with TED-ED videos under the Education category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Dictation with TED-ED videos is more than 4322. With a 0.0, the latest 6.7 of the Dictation with TED-ED videos is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Dictation with TED-ED videos is Nov 19, 2021, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Dictation with TED-ED videos on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Dictation with TED-ED videos On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 19, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Dictation with TED-ED videos Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Dictation with TED-ED videos on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Dictation with TED-ED videos and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Dictation with TED-ED videos on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Dictation with TED-ED videos for PC
1) Dictation while watching TED-ED videos
2) Improve English skills
3) Satisfy intellectual interests
4) Latest excellent TED-ED presentations
5) Dictation in real-time
6) Pause and rewind videos
7) Repeat difficult words and phrases
8) Check your pronunciation
9) Save your favorite videos
10) Share your favorite videos
Dictation with TED-ED videos App Overview and Details
This app provides you to do dictation while watching your favorite TED-ED videos simultaneously.
By dictating the latest excellent TED-ED presentation, you can improve your English skills dramatically while satisfying your intellectual interests.
Whats New In this Dictation with TED-ED videos?
This application is a great tool for improving your dictation skills. The videos are well-produced and the exercises are well-designed. The only drawback is that the videos are only available in English. However, if you are looking to improve your dictation skills in English, this is a great application to use.
Downloading and installing the Dictation with TED-ED videos for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
Recent Dictation with TED-ED videos Reviews
This is one of my best apps, I really like the smart way to dictate yourself and improve your spelling skill, as well as building your vocabulary AWESOME
It does not work at all Awful app,you only wast your time.
Too much ads
I like it and it’s very useful but I don’t know why it escapes suddenly
Why am I being charged for this ap it was supposed to be free 🤔
App very good 1
good. bạn có thể biến nó thành phần mềm xem phim ofline hay down load thì good
We refer the ownership of This Dictation with TED-ED videos to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Dictation with TED-ED videos and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Dictation with TED-ED videos. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Dictation with TED-ED videos.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.