ChillApp is a great way for gay men to meet and socialize with other gay men in their area. The app allows users to browse events happening in their city, and then RSVP and chat with other members who are attending. This is a great way to meet new friends, or even find a date for a night out.
The technical specifications of the ChillApp – Gay group events for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- ChillApp – Gay group events Andorid App Summary
- Download & Install ChillApp – Gay group events For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- Features of ChillApp – Gay group events for PC
- ChillApp – Gay group events App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this ChillApp – Gay group events?
- Recent ChillApp – Gay group events Reviews
ChillApp – Gay group events Andorid App Summary
ChillApp – Gay group events was developed by E510 and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download ChillApp – Gay group events from Google Play Store under the Social category. The latest version of ChillApp – Gay group events is 3.4 on Play store with total users of 156660. The ChillApp – Gay group events app has a user rating of 2.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the ChillApp – Gay group events is Jul 28, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the ChillApp – Gay group events on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install ChillApp – Gay group events For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the ChillApp – Gay group events using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the ChillApp – Gay group events on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for ChillApp – Gay group events here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||ChillApp – Gay group events On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 28, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of ChillApp – Gay group events for PC
-Create a public or private chill
-Describe the reason for the chill
-Indicates start date and end date
-Add the location of the chill
-Invite the people you want to meet
– Creation of unlimited public chills
– Unlimited invitations
– List of chills ordered by distance or date
– Rating of the chill
– Private Chill function: allows your chill to be only visible to the guests
– Location of the chill that will only be revealed once you are accepted by the host
ChillApp – Gay group events App Overview and Details
You no longer have an excuse to stay alone at home! ChillApp is the perfect tool to expand your circle of friends.
Have a drink or go to the beach. Unlike the other dating apps out there, it’s not about one-on-one meetings. Let the fun begin!
How does it work?
If you are a host:
· Create a public or private chill.
· Describe the reason for the chill.
· Indicates start date and end date.
· Add the location of the chill.
· Invite the people you want to meet.
And if not, look for chills near you and join the party: it’s an easy and intuitive app.
What do we offer you?
· Creation of unlimited public chills.
· Unlimited invitations.
· List of chills ordered by distance or date.
· Rating of the chill.
· Private Chill function: allows your chill to be only visible to the guests.
· Location of the chill that will only be revealed once you are accepted by the host.
Do you want to know more?
Download ChillApp! and if you like remember to rate us with 5 stars.
Whats New In this ChillApp – Gay group events?
Chat performance improvements
ChillApp is a great way to meet new people and explore different events happening in your area. It’s also a great way to connect with other members of the LGBT community. The app is user-friendly and makes it easy to find and RSVP to events. Overall, ChillApp is a great tool for finding and attending events, and connecting with other members of the LGBT community.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the ChillApp – Gay group events on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent ChillApp – Gay group events Reviews
Free version is unusable, ad video shown for 5 seconds with loud sound on every profile view 🤯. App is too clumsy too use and buggy I don’t want to pay for premium ad free. Bugs never seem to get fixed either. Today decided to delete it altogether 👋
Needs to load every time when opening the app, but it works. Plus long loading times (worth it, to get loaded 😉 Lots of horny guys in Cologne NRW, many parties and tons of….fun – thanks! Editing country states (instead make a text field to enter the city, state, airport code etc) and rating people+events doesn’t work. And please implement an ‘online status’ filter, to show guys who are online. Then I’d pay for it.
It doesn’t work completely ok. Every time I open a profile, an ad starts playing that doesn’t stop and I need to restart the app. I can’t upload new pictures to my profile either.
If you subscribe, you can’t unsubscribe, other than by deleting your account and starting from scratch. I regret now paying, which I did believing it’s right to support and pay for apps I think are useful. After six weeks of unproductive use I didn’t think it merited further money. I was surprised to be told my options were pay more or delete your account. Why penalise and eject people who have charitably paid but no longer feel they can or want to? I am unclear what/who this app is really for.
An ad every <30 seconds. I don't mind ads but they pop up so often that it really ruins the experience. Also, really buggy.
Developer, please change this app to use less battery in the background when the app is “closed”. This app is emptying my battery when I’m NOT using it. If I exit the app then I want the app to be completely OFF and not draining my battery while hidden in the background. I got a battery usage warning message on my Samsung phone saying this app is using 1% battery per hour! That means this app alone would use 24% of my battery in 24 hours! And the warning on my Samsung phone was at 7am when I had not used this app since 12 hours ago. Samsung Galaxy S6, Android version 7.
This is an absurd embarrassment of an app. You thought grindr was outdated and bad? Nope. Things that happen: – Can’t use the support services about other issues because “you need to be connected”. To what? With what? I have Internet. I am in the app already? What does that even mean? – can’t participate in any chill because there is an ongoing chill I am part of. I am in none. I am double and triple checking. None. Still can’t participate in anything else. Technically, this app is atrocious.
Sorry. One star because of the constant add pop-ups. Sometimes not even 15 seconds between the adds. That’s really annoying and not acceptable.
The adds are annoying The support and docs non existing, . But the app is good. Just hard to get additional features without help.
The amount of ads, shown every 5 seconds, for every other interaction one does with the app, is the most abusive I’ve ever seen.
We refer the ownership of This ChillApp – Gay group events to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ChillApp – Gay group events and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the ChillApp – Gay group events. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ChillApp – Gay group events.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.