Catch It Korean: Speak & Voca is a Korean language learning program that helps you to learn Korean through speaking and vocabulary exercises. The program is designed for beginners and intermediate learners. It is a great way to learn Korean, improve your Korean language skills, and build your Korean vocabulary.
So, you want to download the Catch It Korean: Speak & Voca for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
- Catch It Korean: Speak & Voca Andorid App Summary
- How To Install & Download Catch It Korean: Speak & Voca For PC Windows 10/8/7
- Catch It Korean: Speak & Voca App Overview and Details
- Features of Catch It Korean: Speak & Voca for PC
- Whats New In this Catch It Korean: Speak & Voca?
- Recent Catch It Korean: Speak & Voca Reviews
Catch It Korean: Speak & Voca Andorid App Summary
The Catch It Korean: Speak & Voca is listed under the Education category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Catch It Korean: Speak & Voca is CatchItPlay. The current version of Catch It Korean: Speak & Voca is 2.12.1 with a total user count of 338867 and an overall user rating of 4.0.
Sep 15, 2022 was the last date the Catch It Korean: Speak & Voca was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Catch It Korean: Speak & Voca For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Catch It Korean: Speak & Voca on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Catch It Korean: Speak & Voca to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Catch It Korean: Speak & Voca. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Catch It Korean: Speak & Voca on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Catch It Korean: Speak & Voca on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Catch It Korean: Speak & Voca On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Catch It Korean: Speak & Voca App Overview and Details
Speaking Korean Becomes Easier than Playing Game! 💬 Even beginners can speak in a minute!
Lots of various expressions about K-culture such as K-pop & K-drama!
💕 Voca, Speak & Listen all at once!
✉ Exchange vocabulary and sentences with friends.
🤩 Korean expressions will be in your head after you play fun games and complete the missions!
🎓”Korean Learning experience chosen by a million users is waiting for you!”🎓
🏆 2021 GESAwards 2nd place in the Korean finals (The World’s Biggest EdTech Competition)
🏆 Japan E-Learning Special Award
😎 Just One Sentence a Minute, Easy Like a puzzle
Easy Voca & Speak all at once!
If it’s challenging, you can play a Korean Word Card separately:)
Learn Speaking Korean and speak appropriately to the situation!
💯 Get excited together!
Enjoy Fun Tackling Quizzes like Playing Games!
Make a habit of studying Korean and upgrade your Korean skills!
Korean game, Start with Catch It Korean!
👀 Experience the magical learning system!
Memorize the whole sentence through a Chunk-based learning pattern.
More than 20 patented learning systems like speaking, shadowing, and listening!
Experience the Korean learning like playing games!
📖 Beginners to Business expressions!
Learn Thousands of vocabularies and sentences Native expressions, grammar, basic vocabs, business expressions, and TOPIK.
Experience the customized learning system for basic to advanced level users!
Start with Catch it Korean, if you’re worried about learning words, conversation, or pronunciation:)
You can speak Korean naturally.
Catch It Korean
1. Permission to access the photos, media, and files in the device
– The permission to access the photos, media, and files in your device including the permission to use the storage, and you cannot change your profile photo when you do not agree with this permission.
2. Allow microphone
– Permission to audio recording and playing permissions for speaking practice.
– You can use the app even if you do not agree to optional permissions.
▣ Customer Support
1. In-app, “Settings > Support > Contact”
2. Support e-mail(email@example.com) is the fastest way to get support about the purchase, bug report, and inquiry, etc.
– Please mention your ‘Nickname’ in the mail!
To contact the developer: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Terms and Conditions: https://catchitplay.com/en/terms/service
Features of Catch It Korean: Speak & Voca for PC
The permission to use the microphone to record your voice when you use the speaking feature
3. Allow camera
– The permission to use the camera to take photos or videos when you use the photo/video feature
4. Allow storage
– The permission to use the storage to install the app or save the file
5. Allow push notification
– The permission to receive the push notification from us
– Even beginners can speak in a minute
– Lots of various expressions about K-culture such as K-pop & K-drama
– Voca, Speak & Listen all at once
– Exchange vocabulary and sentences with friends
– Korean expressions will be in your head after you play fun games and complete the missions
– 2021 GESAwards 2nd place in the Korean finals (The World’s Biggest EdTech Competition)
– Japan E-Learning Special Award
– Just One Sentence a Minute, Easy Like a puzzle
– Easy Voca & Speak all at once
– Learn Speaking Korean and speak appropriately to the situation
– Get excited together!
– Enjoy Fun Tackling Quizzes like Playing Games!
– Make a habit of studying Korean and upgrade your Korean skills!
– Memorize the whole sentence through a Chunk-based learning pattern.
– More than 20 patented learning systems like speaking, shadowing,
Whats New In this Catch It Korean: Speak & Voca?
* Fixed the problem that could not progress in the Friend’s Room.
– Added a new type of course
– Added Challenge event system
This app is perfect for beginners who want to learn Korean. The lessons are clear and concise, and the app is easy to navigate. The pronunciation guides are especially helpful, and the quizzes at the end of each lesson help to reinforce the material. I would highly recommend this app to anyone interested in learning Korean.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Catch It Korean: Speak & Voca on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent Catch It Korean: Speak & Voca Reviews
This app is pretty good. The vocabulary is systematically taught. The grammar is gradually built, do that while it is not directly taught, you don’t get too lost. The games help with fluency (especially in reading and sentence order). Even with only five minutes a day on the free version, it is quite helpful. It is not a one stop app to learn Korean. (You will probably need supplemental sources to learn Hangul & grammar explainations.) However, it is pretty good at what it does.
Very fun app. I like the format and how interactive it is. My only suggestion is that the lessons need pictures. Many language learners benefit from developing the muscle memory that attaches words in their target language to the meaning or concept, not a translation (ex: instead of showing the word ‘music’ for 음악, show a musical note. Show a picture of someone dancing instead of the word ‘dance’). I will keep using the app, but it needs more visual aids and less reliance on translations.
I love the way you can indicate what level you are and why you’re learning in the first place. They do only give you 5mins a day for free time around the app, but after that I usually just do my quizzes with friends, as it doesnt require those mins. I’m loving how it teaches new words, having us pick out the characters, put the sentence in the right order, and speaking those sentences. As someone who has been studying korean for around 2 years on and off, this is one of the most fun ones yet! 💜
Awful. Terrible music giving me a headache the whole time. Couldn’t turn off. It wanted me to repeat what I heard, but you can’t hear it over the Terrible music. It FORCED me to play with some stranger without letting me even get used to what was going on. It would be better with optional music and allowing to control it yourself.
LOVE the game-based learning, but I HATE that I recommend SO many people to the app, but the recommendation entry is difficult to find, so they miss it. Unless I’m standing next to them and create their profile for them, they miss it 100% of the time. They can’t even add my name after creating their profile. The recommendation is lost forever. Sadness!!! 😭😭😭
It has an interesting concept and I love the layout and the way it breaks it into bit sized pieces that help you with vocab, practice speaking & spelling, a useful sentence example for every word, and review past vocab. The service prices seem economic. I love it overall but the only downside for me is that the recharge time is only (5 min) per day. Not to mention, I still dont earn money so I can’t really pay for the service in order to get unlimited time.
This app is pretty awesome. I’m not bombarded with ads every time I open it and the user interface is easy to understand/use. The games and cards are really useful for memorization and being able to be heard through the mic helps me correct my pronunciation. The only thing I would like is if I could earn more time instead of having to pay for it.
….. I am just realizing that I have been playing and learning on Catch It Korean for 4 months…… it’s been slow because I was busy over the summer, but …… looking back, I have improved a lot. Thank you Catch It Korean developers and staff!!! This app is so cute and fun. All the other people on the app have been nice too. The staff/developers have been quick to address any issues. I have contacted them about errors in the English and they responded and corrected it in a timely manner.
Pretty bad interface. Told the app I was intermediate level and had studied for two years and it said “super beginner” was my recommended course. Changed to the single intermediate course and that was still full of stuff I learned in my 101 course. The speaking practice is good in theory but actually punishes natural speaking patterns and pronunciation. Had it not accept a few of my Korean coworkers speech. Don’t recommend for anyone that actually wants to learn.
A excellent app to learn Korean. Only problem I’m facing after using it for a while is that microphone doesn’t detect long sentence in one go when exchanging cards with friends and I have to repeat same sentence over and over again for 20 minutes for it to be analysed. It works fine during self studying. I have checked my microphone through google assistant and it works just fine there as well. Don’t know how to go solve this problem because it’s really annoying, time consuming and exhausting.
We refer the ownership of This Catch It Korean: Speak & Voca to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Catch It Korean: Speak & Voca and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Catch It Korean: Speak & Voca. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Catch It Korean: Speak & Voca.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.