The Brahma Sutras are a Hindu text, and one of the key texts of the Vedanta school of Hindu philosophy. The text is attributed to Badarayana, and consists of 555 sutras (aphorisms). The Brahma Sutras are one of the three canonical texts of the Vedanta school, along with the Upanishads and the Bhagavad Gita.
So, you want to download the Brahmasutras – ब्रह्मसूत्राणि for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
- Brahmasutras – ब्रह्मसूत्राणि Andorid App Summary
- How To Install & Download Brahmasutras – ब्रह्मसूत्राणि For PC Windows 10/8/7
- Brahmasutras – ब्रह्मसूत्राणि App Overview and Details
- Features of Brahmasutras – ब्रह्मसूत्राणि for PC
- Whats New In this Brahmasutras – ब्रह्मसूत्राणि?
- Recent Brahmasutras – ब्रह्मसूत्राणि Reviews
Brahmasutras – ब्रह्मसूत्राणि Andorid App Summary
The Brahmasutras – ब्रह्मसूत्राणि is listed under the Books & Reference category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Brahmasutras – ब्रह्मसूत्राणि is Vishwanath Hegde. The current version of Brahmasutras – ब्रह्मसूत्राणि is 1.1.0 with a total user count of 4575 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
Dec 30, 2018 was the last date the Brahmasutras – ब्रह्मसूत्राणि was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Brahmasutras – ब्रह्मसूत्राणि For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Brahmasutras – ब्रह्मसूत्राणि on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Brahmasutras – ब्रह्मसूत्राणि to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Brahmasutras – ब्रह्मसूत्राणि. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Brahmasutras – ब्रह्मसूत्राणि on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Brahmasutras – ब्रह्मसूत्राणि on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Brahmasutras – ब्रह्मसूत्राणि On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Vishwanath Hegde|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Dec 30, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Brahmasutras – ब्रह्मसूत्राणि App Overview and Details
The Brahmasootras consist of 555 aphorisms or Sootras, in four chapters (Adhyaya), with each chapter divided into four parts (Pada). Each part is further subdivided into sections called Adhikaranas with sutras. In this App all those are collected for the Jijnasus and the students of Vedanta.
Features of Brahmasutras – ब्रह्मसूत्राणि for PC
-The Brahmasootras are a collection of 555 aphorisms, divided into four chapters.
-Each chapter is divided into four parts, and each part is further divided into sections called Adhikaranas.
-In this app, the Brahmasootras are collected for the Jijnasus and the students of Vedanta.
-The app includes a search function so you can easily find the Sootra you’re looking for.
-You can bookmark your favourite Sootras for quick reference.
-The app also includes a note-taking function, so you can add your own notes to each Sootra.
-The Brahmasootras are an essential text for anyone studying Vedanta.
-This app is a great resource for students of Vedanta, or for anyone who wants to learn more about this important text.
Whats New In this Brahmasutras – ब्रह्मसूत्राणि?
New update with improvements!
The Brahmasutras are a central text of the Vedanta school of Hindu philosophy. They are also known as the Uttara-Mimamsa-Sutras. The Brahmasutras were compiled by Badarayana. The date of the composition of the Brahmasutras is uncertain, but it is estimated to have been composed between 400 BCE and 200 CE.
The Brahmasutras are a concise and systematic exposition of the philosophical teachings of the Up
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Brahmasutras – ब्रह्मसूत्राणि on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent Brahmasutras – ब्रह्मसूत्राणि Reviews
A very beauriful presentation with Shankar Bhashya. Really helpful both for beginers to know the content and for those to refer any time for Bhashya. Search a particular word helps to refer particular Sutra also. The whole Team effort is deserves the best and respect. Hari om….
Soo much helpful for students who are studying these things
Very helpful For Students… Thankyou sir
Kudos to the creator of this app. Expecting all the Bhashyas(commentaries) to be included
Very nice and impressive
Manoharam. Please attach or include the commentary of Aadi Shankracharya or Madhvacharya, Nimbarkacharya, Vallabhacharya, Ramanujacharya commentary one commentary of one Acharya. Or All commentary can be included for understanding the Brahmasutra.
App not working
very good application
It is my e book I like it most
fake and worst app
We refer the ownership of This Brahmasutras – ब्रह्मसूत्राणि to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Brahmasutras – ब्रह्मसूत्राणि and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Brahmasutras – ब्रह्मसूत्राणि. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Brahmasutras – ब्रह्मसूत्राणि.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.