AR Human Organs is an Augmented Reality app that allows users to see and learn about human organs in an interactive and fun way. The app uses the latest AR technology to bring organs to life and make learning about them more engaging. With AR Human Organs, users can see how organs look and function in the human body, and learn interesting facts about them.
In this article, we will show you how to download AR Human Organs For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at AR Human Organs technical specifications first.
AR Human Organs Andorid App Summary
VIT Vellore – B.Sc Multimedia Dept is the developer of this AR Human Organs application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 7643+ users of this app. The AR Human Organs app rating is currently 1.0.
It was last updated on Jan 22, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of AR Human Organs for PC
1. The app uses AR to let users view human organs in 3D.
2. Users can rotate and scale the organs as they please.
3. The app contains detailed information on the skeletal, respiratory, muscular, circulatory, digestive, and nervous systems.
4. The app is easy to use and understand.
5. The app is free to download and use.
|App Name:||AR Human Organs On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||VIT Vellore – B.Sc Multimedia Dept|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 22, 2019|
|Get it On:|
How To Download AR Human Organs For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the AR Human Organs on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install AR Human Organs on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theAR Human Organs in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the AR Human Organs on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, AR Human Organs running on your computer.
AR Human Organs App Overview and Details
About the App:
The app gives you detail exploration of Human organs, which are made of multiple organs that work together to keep the human body functioning. Using easy-to-understand descriptions and 3D models, we’ll explore the Skeletal, Respiratory, Muscular, Circulatory, Digestive and Nervous system.
The App lets you to see the human organs in 3D using AR, so that you can Rotate and Scale the human organs as per your convenience.
To Use this App :
1. Download AR Human Organs App.
2. Open the App then Focus your mobile camera on a Tabletop/floor and tap the screen.
3. 3D Human organs appear on the mobile screen.
4. Swipe on the 3D object to rotate the object.
5. Pinch up and down to scale up and down the 3D object.
Whats New In this AR Human Organs?
Markerless AR Tracking
The AR Human Organs application is a great tool for learning about the human body and how the organs work together. It is also a great way to learn about different diseases and how they can affect the body. This application is a great resource for anyone who wants to learn more about the human body and how it works.
This concludes our article on AR Human Organs Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or AR Human Organs for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent AR Human Organs Reviews
It’s ok. There not much to it. I was just checking to see where AR was at after a few years. Nothing too spectacular that I could find.
Useless.. waste of time . Tried it many times .waited for long … been patient.. nothing..
Awesome AR App. Looks very realistic and seems scary
One of best augmented reality application
Awesome and must for all students
Good. but cant shoot .so plz do something for it
The app does not load anything.
Very nice app
Good AR education model
We refer the ownership of This AR Human Organs to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AR Human Organs and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the AR Human Organs. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AR Human Organs.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.