A contraction tracker is a tool used to help pregnant women keep track of their contractions. It typically consists of a sheet of paper with a list of contractions with corresponding times, as well as a space to track the intensity of each contraction.
A contraction tracker can be a very helpful tool for pregnant women, as it allows them to keep track of when their contractions began, how long they lasted, and how intense they were. This information can help women decide when to go to the hospital or birthing center, and it can also help their doctors track the progress of their labor.
So, you want to download the Contractions Tracker for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Contractions Tracker Andorid App Summary
The Contractions Tracker is listed under the Parenting category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Contractions Tracker is My Pregnancy and Baby Tracker. The current version of Contractions Tracker is 2.0.20 with a total user count of 17703 and an overall user rating of 3.4.
May 20, 2022 was the last date the Contractions Tracker was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Contractions Tracker For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Contractions Tracker on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Contractions Tracker to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Contractions Tracker. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Contractions Tracker on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Contractions Tracker on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Contractions Tracker On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||My Pregnancy and Baby Tracker|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Contractions Tracker App Overview and Details
Do not look any further. This is the easiest way to track your contractions.
At the end of the pregnancy you will begin to feel contractions. It is very important to record the duration of contractions and the pauses between them, to know if it is time to go to the hospital.
Contractions Tracker at a glance:
• Easily track your contractions. Just press the “Start” button when the contraction starts. Once the contraction ends, press the “Rest” button. Keep doing this for at least one hour. When you want to stop tracking your contractions, press the “Finish” button, so the information is stored for future reporting.
• Get visual reports and easily identify when the active labor starts.
• Daily, weekly and monthly contractions statistics.
• Read information about why tracking contractions is so important, and detailed instructions on how to proceed.
• Receive a notification every day, so you don’t forget to register your contractions!
Contractions Tracker works even without an Internet connection. Enjoy Contractions Tracker offline!
This app was not designed for medical use nor is it intended to replace a doctor’s recommendations. My Pregnancy disclaims any responsibility for the decisions you make from this information, which is provided only as general information and not as a substitute for a personalized medical recommendation. If you have any questions about your pregnancy, ask your doctor.
My Pregnancy wishes you a healthy, full-term pregnancy and a safe delivery.
Visit us: https://my-pregnancy.app
Features of Contractions Tracker for PC
-Easily track your contractions
-Get visual reports and easily identify when the active labor starts
-Daily, weekly and monthly contractions statistics
-Read information about why tracking contractions is so important, and detailed instructions on how to proceed
-Receive a notification every day, so you don’t forget to register your contractions!
-Contractions Tracker works even without an Internet connection. Enjoy Contractions Tracker offline!
Whats New In this Contractions Tracker?
The Contractions Tracker is an excellent application for expectant mothers. It is easy to use and helps to keep track of contractions. This application is a great resource for expectant mothers.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Contractions Tracker on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Contractions Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Contractions Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Contractions Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Contractions Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.