CIBM Group CRM is a cloud-based customer relationship management system that enables businesses to manage customer data, communications, and sales processes in a single system. CIBM Group CRM is designed to help businesses improve customer service, sales efficiency, and marketing performance. The system provides a range of features, including customer management, contact management, opportunity management, sales pipeline management, marketing automation, and reporting and analytics. CIBM Group CRM is a subscription-based service that can be accessed from any internet-connected device.
So, you want to download the CIBM Group CRM for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
CIBM Group CRM Andorid App Summary
The CIBM Group CRM is listed under the Business category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the CIBM Group CRM is Dunes Factory Pvt Ltd. The current version of CIBM Group CRM is 1.0.2 with a total user count of 97 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
Jul 13, 2020 was the last date the CIBM Group CRM was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download CIBM Group CRM For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the CIBM Group CRM on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the CIBM Group CRM to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for CIBM Group CRM. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the CIBM Group CRM on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the CIBM Group CRM on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||CIBM Group CRM On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Dunes Factory Pvt Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 13, 2020|
|Get it On:|
CIBM Group CRM App Overview and Details
Customer and staff management.
Features of CIBM Group CRM for PC
1. Customer and staff management features such as profiles, permissions, and roles.
2. The ability to manage customer orders and track their progress.
3. The ability to manage staff schedules and assign tasks.
4. The ability to generate reports on staff and customer activity.
5. The ability to manage and customize your store’s appearance.
6. The ability to manage your product inventory.
7. The ability to process payments and track orders.
8. The ability to manage and customize your store’s navigation.
9. The ability to manage customer accounts and track their purchase history.
10. The ability to manage staff accounts and track their purchase history.”
Whats New In this CIBM Group CRM?
The CIBM Group CRM application is an excellent tool for managing customer relationships. It provides a centralized location for storing customer data, tracking customer interactions, and managing customer communications. The application is easy to use and provides a wealth of information that can be used to improve customer service and increase sales.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the CIBM Group CRM on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This CIBM Group CRM to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CIBM Group CRM and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the CIBM Group CRM. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CIBM Group CRM.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.