Candy Talk is an app for random chat with strangers. It’s simple and easy to use. Just select your gender and start chatting. You can chat with people from all over the world.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Candy Talk – Random Chat for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- How To Install & Download Candy Talk – Random Chat For PC Windows 10/8/7
- Candy Talk – Random Chat Andorid App Summary
- Features of Candy Talk – Random Chat for PC
- Candy Talk – Random Chat App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this Candy Talk – Random Chat?
- Recent Candy Talk – Random Chat Reviews
How To Install & Download Candy Talk – Random Chat For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Candy Talk – Random Chat on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Candy Talk – Random Chat, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Candy Talk – Random Chat app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Candy Talk – Random Chat Andorid App Summary
Under the Dating category on Google Play store, Candy Talk – Random Chat has over 525540 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. gaga.chat has developed the Candy Talk – Random Chat and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 4.18.12.
Until this latest version, Candy Talk – Random Chat has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 2.6. This latest version was last updated on Sep 6, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Candy Talk – Random Chat on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Candy Talk – Random Chat On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Candy Talk – Random Chat for PC
1. Chat with strangers anonymously
2. No personal information required
3. Send images, audio, and videos
4. Automatically deletes after a certain amount of time
5. Report illegal acts
6. 5-star rating required for reviews
7. Good minds needed to continue service
Candy Talk – Random Chat App Overview and Details
Conversation with strangers is a random chat app for anyone.
Talk to strangers about my frank remarks that I have never told anyone.
1. Completely free apps.
2. No personally identifiable information and immediately connected to an anonymous person without membership.
Unlike any other app, no personal information is collected.
3. You can transfer images, audio, and videos. The image that I sent you is not captured, can not be saved, and will automatically delete after a certain amount of time.
4. If someone is committing an illegal act, please report it. Inform the operator of the operation via the reporting function and apply sanctions to the user.
Please make sure you write 5 stars when writing reviews. ★
We need your good minds to continue to service this app.
Whats New In this Candy Talk – Random Chat?
Candy Talk is a great way to meet new people and make friends. It’s easy to use and there are always people online to chat with. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a fun way to chat with new people.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Candy Talk – Random Chat of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Candy Talk – Random Chat Reviews
The update made it worse lots of adds after every matchmaking. Sometimes back to back two adds at once. My experience went down from 5 star to 2 Star
I like this app, but is there a way to unblock people, I may have jumped the gun.
The best I’ve tried so far. I’m still learning it, but it’s been the best I tested. You just quickly match with random people, no real pictures, not even real names needed (which are things that usually just keep people apart, since lots of times they’ll only talk to you based on your looks). No, it’s just random people talking to each other and being able to add in case they like the talk. If someone is being rude/inappropriate, u can just quickly skip… Very cool. There should be more apps.
They are so many old people that are kidnappers and I can’t chat property it is a boring app and a little scary..
I don’t mind adverts but I do mind is click start advert, click start again advert, click start again advert, click start connect to someone leave chat and oh look another advert. Then start the whole process again with an another advert wouldn’t u believe it
I just have a suggestion maybe if you could add an age filter, so you can talk to people your own age. I keep getting paired with men that are in their late twenties, and I’m only 17, can you make a way for that to happen?
When I try typing in app it says I’m prohibited and the message doesn’t go through
So long story short, this would be a better experience if reports were taken seriously, as well as if they made a better way of leaving chats. Its like when you leave a chat it immediately closes the app completely so you have to open the app again which is just annoying. The adding system is flawed, this app is just over all messy and just useless for anything other than trying to have very sexual conversations without keeping them for long.
It’s a good app on paper, majority of the time people skip straight up. Also you should be given points back if the person skips straight away, like I go through 70 points before I can talk with one person.
I’ve got a question This app keeps telling me I’m connected to a vpn and I can’t connect to app while using prowies while I’m not connected to any vpns!! Why’s that? I need help
We refer the ownership of This Candy Talk – Random Chat to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Candy Talk – Random Chat and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Candy Talk – Random Chat. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Candy Talk – Random Chat.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.