A camera lock is a security feature of digital cameras that prevents unauthorized users from taking pictures with the camera. Most digital cameras have a built-in lock that can be activated with a password or PIN. When the camera is locked, the user is required to enter the password or PIN to take pictures.
The latest Camera Lock for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Camera Lock Andorid App Summary
Syrupy has developed the Camera Lock for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Camera Lock has got over 154778+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.6 rating and the latest version of it is 2.0
The latest update of Camera Lock is Oct 31, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Camera Lock App Overview and Details
Lock your device cameras when you don’t need them.🙈
Unlock when you need them.🐵
Stop bad apps from using your cameras when they’re not supposed to.
⭐️ Simple and easy to use, with just 1-button control. Probably the simplest one of its kind!
⭐️ Fast and lightweight.
⭐️ No bloat/unnecessary features.
⭐️ Clean and simple user interface.
⭐️ Help protect your privacy.
Device administrator disable cameras permission is required for the app to enable (unlock) and disable (lock) the device cameras. This will be prompted the first time you try to lock the cameras. This permission cannot and will not be used for anything else.
To uninstall the app, tap the “Deactivate and Uninstall App” button within the app. Alternatively, if this app has been activated as a device administrator so that it can lock and unlock cameras, deactivate the device administrator manually in Settings first, then you can uninstall the app manually.
Features of Camera Lock for PC
1. Lock your device cameras when you don’t need them.
2. Unlock when you need them.
3. Stop bad apps from using your cameras when they’re not supposed to.
4. Simple and easy to use, with just 1-button control.
5. Fast and lightweight.
6. No bloat/unnecessary features.
7. Clean and simple user interface.
8. Help protect your privacy.
Install “Camera Lock” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Camera Lock on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Camera Lock on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Camera Lock and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Camera Lock as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Camera Lock On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 31, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Camera Lock?
⚠️ Android 11 (without Android Enterprise) no longer supports camera security apps, including Camera Lock. Therefore, with the release of Android 11 and beyond, this app won’t be supported anymore (unless a future Android version starts supporting camera security apps again). Existing users on Android 10 and below can continue to use the app.
🎉 As this app is no longer supported, ads have been removed as of Camera Lock version 2!
Camera Lock is an excellent application that does exactly what it promises. It keeps your camera from being accessed by anyone other than you, which is great for security purposes. The application is easy to use and works flawlessly. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to keep their camera secured.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Camera Lock for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Camera Lock to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Camera Lock and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Camera Lock. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Camera Lock.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.