Calories_X is an app that helps users track their calorie intake and expenditure in order to lose weight or maintain a healthy weight. The app includes a database of over 2,000 foods, as well as a barcode scanner to quickly add foods to your diary. Calories_X also includes a built-in pedometer to track your physical activity, as well as a goal setting feature to help you stay on track.
Our goal is to help you get the Calories_X for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Calories_X Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Calories_X is Archangel Michael and they’ve done a great job at keeping Calories_X simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Calories_X under Health & Fitness of Play Store. Calories_X’s latest version is 1.0 with an impressive user base of over 14. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love Calories_X.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Calories_X is Oct 24, 2019 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Calories_X on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Calories_X App Overview and Details
Αυτή η εφαρμογή έχει αναπτυχθεί για να αποτελέσει ένα βοήθημα σε όσους επιθυμούν να ελέγχουν το βάρος τους, καταγράφοντας τις τροφές που καταναλώνουν καθημερινά και παρακολουθώντας τις θερμίδες.
Συγκεκριμένα, ο χρήστης θα γνωρίσει τον δείκτη της μάζας του σώματός του, καθώς και τον βασικό και μεταβολικό του ρυθμό.
Επίσης, ο χρήστης, θα γνωρίζει πόσες θερμίδες μπορεί να καταναλώσει ημερησίως και πόσες του υπολοίπονται, σύμφωνα με το αν επιθυμεί να διατηρήσει, να μειώσει ή να αυξήσει το βάρος του.
Διαθέτει αναλυτικό εγχειρίδιο χρήσης.
Features of Calories_X for PC
1. Tracks daily food intake and calories.
2. Displays user’s body mass index and basal metabolic rate.
3. Shows how many daily calories the user can consume without gaining or losing weight.
4. Provides a detailed usage guide.
5. Syncs with HealthKit.
6. Supports both imperial and metric units.
7. Compatible with both the iPhone and iPad.
8. Free to download and use.
9. Available in multiple languages.
10. Generates graphs to help track progress.
Whats New In this Calories_X?
Application package SDK 28 (Android 9.0 ”Pie”)
Download & Install Calories_X For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Calories_X app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Calories_X app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Calories_X will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Calories_X on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Calories_X On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Archangel Michael|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Oct 24, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Calories_X is the perfect application for people who are looking to keep track of their calorie intake. It is easy to use and helps you to make healthy choices.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Calories_X for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Calories_X, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Calories_X to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Calories_X and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Calories_X. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Calories_X.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.