A calculator is a device that performs arithmetic operations on numbers. The first mechanical calculators were invented in the 17th century and since then, the design and functionality of calculators have evolved drastically. Nowadays, there are all sorts of calculators available, from simple to complex, and for a variety of purposes such as scientific or financial calculations.
In this article, we will show you how to download Calculator For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Calculator technical specifications first.
Calculator Andorid App Summary
Daejeong Kim is the developer of this Calculator application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2839+ users of this app. The Calculator app rating is currently 1.2.4.
It was last updated on Dec 3, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Calculator for PC
-The calculator supports a mini calculator on any screen.
-The calculator supports arithmetic expressions such as +, -, x, ÷, /, (, ).
-The calculator supports percent operation and memory buttons.
-The calculator supports a scientific calculator.
-The calculator supports digit grouping separator(comma, space, Apostrophe).
-The calculator supports digit grouping method (987,654,321.012 or 9,8765,4321.012 or 98,76,54,321.012).
-The calculator supports the calculation history.
-The calculator has a clear button that clears the current calculation.
-The calculator has an all clear button that clears the current calculation and memory.
-The calculator has a memory set button that allows you to store a calculation in memory.
|App Name:||Calculator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Daejeong Kim|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 3, 2021|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Calculator For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Calculator on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Calculator on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theCalculator in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Calculator on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Calculator running on your computer.
Calculator App Overview and Details
This is a simple calculator.
– It supports a mini calculator on any screen.
– It supports arithmetic expressions such as +, -, x, ÷, /, (, ).
– It supports percent operation and memory buttons.
– It supports a scientific calculator.
– It supports digit grouping separator(comma, space, Apostrophe)
– It supports digit grouping method (987,654,321.012 or 9,8765,4321.012 or 98,76,54,321.012)
– It supports the calculation history.
100×3%=3 (3% of 100)
M+ : memory + result
M- : memory – result
MR : memory return
MC : memory clear
MS : memory set
C : clear
AC : all clear (clear result and memory)
Whats New In this Calculator?
– Exchange the click and long-click behavior of the copy result button
– Add favorite and rename buttons in History
– Add option to place History in left position
– Improve shortcut creation
– Exchange the click and long-click behavior in the History
This application is a great tool for anyone who needs to do quick calculations or conversions. It is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. Overall, this is a great calculator app!
This concludes our article on Calculator Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Calculator for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Calculator Reviews
Very helpful and easy to use. Even converts standard weights, lengths to metric system equivalent. Better than the unit I bought from Texas Instruments, for about $100… .WAY back in the day! Great app!
Tried many calculators over time, and eventually decided that this is the one I am going to use. All I can say – try it also. I don’t know the developer and i am not unfairly biased in any way.
Easy to use, perfection with absolutely action and set of tasks
this UPDATE “Copy” – ‘only result answer’ it’s very bad
Ok yach. Waiting for the next update.
It be nice if the widget stay and place
We refer the ownership of This Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.