BMPRO Odyssey is a tablet that runs on Android. It is equipped with a 10.1-inch touchscreen display, a 1.3GHz quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal storage. It also has a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
The technical specifications of the BMPRO Odyssey (tablet) for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
BMPRO Odyssey (tablet) Andorid App Summary
BMPRO Odyssey (tablet) was developed by BMPRO and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download BMPRO Odyssey (tablet) from Google Play Store under the Lifestyle category. The latest version of BMPRO Odyssey (tablet) is 2.1.0 (1920) on Play store with total users of 356. The BMPRO Odyssey (tablet) app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the BMPRO Odyssey (tablet) is Jul 29, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the BMPRO Odyssey (tablet) on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install BMPRO Odyssey (tablet) For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the BMPRO Odyssey (tablet) using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the BMPRO Odyssey (tablet) on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for BMPRO Odyssey (tablet) here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||BMPRO Odyssey (tablet) On Your PC|
|Latest Version:||2.1.0 (1920)|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of BMPRO Odyssey (tablet) for PC
– Monitors and manages power usage
– Manages 12V, 240V and solar power
– Shows battery status, power consumption and available charge sources
– Charges caravan battery optimally for long life
– Goes into battery preservation mode when not in use
– Is BMPRO SmartConnect ready
BMPRO Odyssey (tablet) App Overview and Details
BMPRO’s Odyssey Caravan Power Management System is a complete power management and monitoring solution.
The Odyssey system takes the guess work out of understanding what is going on with your caravan with a simple easy to use interface on the wall of your caravan or on your own phone
– Gives you the freedom to operate onboard features including lights, slide-out and water tanks, all from the sleek built-in monitor.
– Power Management that enable operating from 240V AC power supply, the tow vehicle’s 12V auxiliary supply and solar panels to charge the caravan’s battery and power required loads
– Provides full visibility and control of the caravan’s battery system including battery status, power consumption and available charge sources
– Employs intelligent algorithms to charge the caravan’s battery, ensuring optimal battery health across multiple battery types
– Protects your investment in batteries – automatically enters battery preservation mode to conserve remaining battery power until you’re ready and able to charge
– is BMPRO SmartConnect ready (for 2020 models onwards) – allows to connect multiple Bluetooth sensors, such as up to 4 temperature sensors (SmartTemp), two gas bottle level monitors (SmartSense) and up to 4 tyre pressure monitors (SmartPressure).
Whats New In this BMPRO Odyssey (tablet)?
Contains new firmware for OdysseyLink104
The BMPRO Odyssey (tablet) application is a versatile tool that can be used for a variety of purposes. It is a great resource for students, professionals, and business owners. The application is easy to use and provides a wide range of features.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the BMPRO Odyssey (tablet) on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This BMPRO Odyssey (tablet) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for BMPRO Odyssey (tablet) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the BMPRO Odyssey (tablet). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the BMPRO Odyssey (tablet).
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.