Audiobooks.com is a website where you can find, buy, and download audiobooks. You can also find information on audiobooks, including reviews, news, and interviews. Audiobooks.com is a great place to start if you’re looking for a new audiobook to listen to.
So, you want to download the Audiobooks.com: Books & More for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
- Audiobooks.com: Books & More Andorid App Summary
- How To Install & Download Audiobooks.com: Books & More For PC Windows 10/8/7
- Audiobooks.com: Books & More App Overview and Details
- Features of Audiobooks.com: Books & More for PC
- Whats New In this Audiobooks.com: Books & More?
- Recent Audiobooks.com: Books & More Reviews
Audiobooks.com: Books & More Andorid App Summary
The Audiobooks.com: Books & More is listed under the Books & Reference category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Audiobooks.com: Books & More is Storytel Audiobooks USA LLC. The current version of Audiobooks.com: Books & More is null with a total user count of 5811692 and an overall user rating of 4.6.
Aug 26, 2022 was the last date the Audiobooks.com: Books & More was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Audiobooks.com: Books & More For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Audiobooks.com: Books & More on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Audiobooks.com: Books & More to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Audiobooks.com: Books & More. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Audiobooks.com: Books & More on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Audiobooks.com: Books & More on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Audiobooks.com: Books & More On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Storytel Audiobooks USA LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Aug 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Audiobooks.com: Books & More App Overview and Details
GET 3 AUDIOBOOKS FREE NOW
Sign Up FREE and get your first 3 audiobooks FREE, plus free access to all you can listen Sleep & Meditation Audio, Audio News and Audio Magazines, Book Summaries, binge listening Book Clubs, and much more. Enjoy access to 300,000+ audiobooks and 100+ million podcast episodes in your Free Trial. Download our free app and sign up for a free trial to start listening FREE!
4 Ways to Enjoy All You Can Listen Audio Entertainment
1. Daily Audio News Updates – Enjoy daily news updates from popular news sources like The New York Times, The New Yorker, NPR, Fox News, The Wall Street Journal, ABC, CBS, CNN, The Washington Post, The Economist, Bloomberg, and many others.
2. Audio Magazines – Listen to popular magazines and articles in audio from The Economist, Wired, Time, US Weekly, Rolling Stone, National Geographic, and many others.
3. Sleep, Relaxation, and Meditation Audio – Listen to curated audio content to help you sleep with bedtime stories, relax with our soothing sounds audio, and meditate with our meditation and visualization audio content.
4. Audio Summaries – Enjoy access to audio summaries for books, audio literary criticism, audio book clubs and discussions, audio conversations and interviews, and other audio summaries.
Binge listen to all this content free.
Listen to Over 100+ million Podcast Episodes
To further enhance your listening experience, we offer a free podcast feature through our app for both Apple and Android. Listen to your favorite podcasts or choose a new favorite from our rich content library offering over 100+ million podcast episodes.
You’ll be a VIP
Audiobooks.com members (including customers in their free trial!) enjoy the exclusive benefits of our Audiobooks.com VIP Rewards program, choosing from a specially curated selection of books to download for FREE, every month. It’s our way of saying thanks for being a member!
Discover the titles that you had on your Kindle or Kobo that you couldn’t get around to reading! With Audiobooks.com whether you’re going on holiday, commuting to work or you just want to kick back in your lunch hour with a good audiobook, you can catch up on your reading whenever and wherever you want.
Browse books or download your favorite novels at home or on the go. Choose from our library of fiction books, crime, mystery, thrillers, politics, non-fiction, health & wellness – and everything in-between.
Find books and best sellers you love today – Audiobooks.com lets you:
1. Browse books instantly – we’ve got thousands of bestselling audiobooks to choose from
2. Download audiobooks for offline listening – perfect for a long drive, flight or if you forget your Kindle or Kobo
3. Use the customizable sleep timer for a bedtime audiobook – ideal for unwinding after a long day
AUDIO LIBRARY FEATURES:
• With over 300,000 titles for you to choose from, you’re guaranteed to find books you’ve always wanted to read
• Find books easily, with over 10,000 free audiobook titles
• Browse books by genre and discover what others are listening to
• Access the latest fiction books, bible readings, and tons of non-fiction titles and listen to them on your phone rather than reading them on your Kobo or Kindle
• Select from premium listens – beautifully narrated, clearly audible and hand-picked by us
Get 3 audiobooks FREE when you sign up with Audiobooks.com today! When you’re too busy to read, choose a high quality, audible audiobook and listen your way. Whether you want to dive into a gripping non-fiction title or get lost in a fantasy world with a fiction book, download Audiobooks.com to listen.
Features of Audiobooks.com: Books & More for PC
you wanted to listen to
We have audiobooks for all the latest bestsellers, classics, and everything in between. You can also find audiobooks from your favorite authors like James Patterson, J.K. Rowling, Stephen King, and more.
1. Get 3 audiobooks for free
2. Free access to Sleep & Meditation Audio, Audio News, and Audio Magazines
3. Book Summaries
4. Binge listening Book Clubs
5. Access to 300,000+ audiobooks
6. 100+ million podcast episodes
7. Daily Audio News Updates
8. Audio Magazines
9. Sleep, Relaxation, and Meditation Audio
10. Audio Summaries
Whats New In this Audiobooks.com: Books & More?
Discover your next favorite audiobook via like-minded listeners with some new community features. This release enables you to follow other users to see their audiobook reviews, browse their libraries and more! Tap into My Profile from the app menu to get started.
Audiobooks.com is a great application for book lovers. It has a wide variety of books, both classic and contemporary, and a wide range of genres to choose from. The audio quality is excellent, and the narration is very clear. The books are well-organized and easy to find. Overall, this is a great application for book lovers.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Audiobooks.com: Books & More on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent Audiobooks.com: Books & More Reviews
Interface is pretty simple and easy to figure out, I love the ability to alter playback speed. Im only one book in so far, listening to Ready Player One. My only complaint is that it appears you can’t select specific chapters to listen to, so if I accidentally skip ahead or rewind, it is a little difficult to find my spot again. Otherwise, it’s a pretty decent and usable app. I’m enjoying it thusfar
I’ve used this app for a couple years and overall I’m pleased with it. Pretty good literature selection, though does not have a few titles I’ve looked for and would expect to find. I don’t have a subscription and listen mainly to free classics. I did use to have the paid version but it wasn’t worth it to me in terms of # of titles you get, and I accidentally bought at least one book I did not want and there wasn’t a return option.
The playback is very flaky. I typically have it set to 1.25x speed and my forward/backward skips are set to 15s. Hitting the backward skip will frequently jump back a minute or 2 instead of 15s, and other times it will jump forward several minutes. Playback doesn’t pause when a notification comes in and instead just goes quiet and makes me miss some, so I have to skip back often. It’s very annoying to then spend several minutes trying to get back to my original place.
So far, I’m really loving the app. I picked Within These Wicked Walls from Lauren Blackwood and listened to half of it in one night. The reader, Nneka Okoye, is great. She’s very smooth and relaxing to listen to, I don’t have interruptions or issues with the app, it picks up my spot easily if I close and reopen. It was also very easy to navigate the different sections and find a title I was interested in. The pricing after the initial trial I also felt was fair. So far, I would 100% recommend.
The fastest speed you can listen to an audiobook at is 2x, which is sometimes not fast enough if the narrator speaks really slow. Another problem I had is that the book you were last listening to starts playing immediately after opening the app. It was really annoying and I couldn’t find a way to turn it off. Lastly, there are no returns or exchanges and the book I happened to choose to listen to was really bad (A Line in the Dark by Malinda Lo). Everything else was fine though.
Update: the “VIP” books (received in exchange for this review)are a very poor selection. The one quirk that needs to be fixed, and the reason I gave the app 4 stars instead of 5, is the rewind and fast forward buttons. I’ve got the back button a number of times and ended up leaping forward in the book, but then additional presses of the back button work as they should. It’s a little extra work and kind of annoying, but I’m sure they’ll fix it soon. It’s not enough to drive me away.
So far I have been happy with the app except for two issues I have had. Sometimes is starts playing in my car but isn’t on anywhere in my phone and it defaults to my audiobooks. The other issue I don’t like with it is I can’t see a table of contents for the book to keep track of what each section is called.
Really like the app. Books are separated into tracks to skip between chapters, and I can use the skip forward/backward buttons on my headset to skip by 30 second increments. The only hiccup is that if I skip forward/back from the widget in the notification pane, the widget disappears for a second, and it seems to easily close the app if I pause it, which makes it a bit of a hassle to resume the book I’m listening to.
Pros: it works, it’s affordable, it has a large library, and it has some decent customization options. Cons: The interface, search function, and how subscriptions work are unintuitive and frustrating in these subtle but inescapable ways. It feels like a lot of different systems that got smooshed together as new features were added. An overhaul to streamline things wouldn’t go amiss. (Review provided in exchange for a free audiobook credit.) I listened to Sword of Secrets & Master of Iron.
So far so good! I listen to audiobooks when I drive, so this app is great. It integrates easily and well with my car screen and has easy to find rewind buttons if I miss something. I was able to find the exact v book I wanted, when other apps didn’t carry it, so that was an extra plus. I would recommend it for sure.
We refer the ownership of This Audiobooks.com: Books & More to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Audiobooks.com: Books & More and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Audiobooks.com: Books & More. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Audiobooks.com: Books & More.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.