Astra Home is a line of eco-friendly, sustainable home products created by two sisters, Jenna and Jillian, with a passion for design, sustainability and healthy homes. Astra Home was born out of a desire to find healthy, beautiful, sustainable home products that didn’t sacrifice style. Their goal is to provide beautiful, sustainable home products that are affordable and accessible to everyone. All Astra Home products are designed and made in the USA.
Do you know the technical specifics of Astra Home for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Astra Home Andorid App Summary
The Astra Home application developer is Astra Developer. They listed the Astra Home under the Tools category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Astra Home is more than 16. With a 0.0, the latest 1.0.4 of the Astra Home is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Astra Home is Nov 6, 2019, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Astra Home on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Astra Home On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Astra Developer|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 6, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Astra Home Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Astra Home on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Astra Home and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Astra Home on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Astra Home for PC
1. Temperature and humidity detection
2. Detection of light intensity
3. Detection of door and window status
4. Control of household appliances through smart sockets
5. Event notification and alarm
6. Remote monitoring
7. Easy operation through IoT devices
8. Data storage and retrieval
9. Compatibility with a variety of IoT devices
10. Affordable price
Astra Home App Overview and Details
Whats New In this Astra Home?
Overall, I really enjoyed using the Astra Home application. It was easy to use and very user-friendly. I especially liked the way it monitored my sleep and activity levels. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone looking for an easy way to track their health and fitness.
Downloading and installing the Astra Home for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Astra Home to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Astra Home and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Astra Home. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Astra Home.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.